any interests not firearms related?

steve8140

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reloading, playing with my dogs.
Haven’t done it much since my trip to Arizona last June but hiking, hunting, camping.

We just bought a camper before this whole Covid-19 thing started. Hoping to get back into taking some trips and relaxing. Do some more hiking and fishing again.

ACfarmer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I picked up a replacement frame for my 1972 corvette a few weeks ago and I'll start with sandblasting the new frame, fully welding the seams, and gusseting key areas and then send it off for powder coating. I've been collecting parts for about a year now and am leaning towards the "resto-mod" route. Once the frame is powder coated, it'll get set on coil-overs before I start to take the car a part in prep for the old body to go on the new frame. She's going to look vintage but be fully modern under the fiberglass.new frame.jpgcoil overs.jpg

Loosh

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a trombonist in a community concert band and a community jazz band, both unfortunately on hiatus at the moment due to the coronaclosures.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Studying for my journeyman's plumbers test, playing lots of guitar, and working on a Kawasaki 3010 mule that I will attempt to clean the carb, and of course a lot of dry fire practice and ammo sorting [smile]

union

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Motorcycles, dirtbikes, hiking, seeing how long I can do the elliptical while listening to the the whole album South of Heaven by Slayer, and shitposting on NES.

I did panic buy an X Box 1 X thinking that eventually I will be housebound.

Have we met? Pretty much my exact response except for the xbox. I have a PS4 that I haven't touched in a while. I'd also like to add to this pile of stuff, hacking on guitar and bass and giving myself little crafty projects that require power tools.

Greg

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Have we met? Pretty much my exact response except for the xbox. I have a PS4 that I haven't touched in a while. I'd also like to add to this pile of stuff, hacking on guitar and bass and giving myself little crafty projects that require power tools.
I got the XBox thinking that eventually we will be given stay at home orders for 2 weeks, I mean National Guard patrolling the streets making sure people are not outside to try and stop the spread type of stay at home order...I think I tried playing the XBox about 30 minutes and I have had it for over a week now lol

union

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the XBox thinking that eventually we will be given stay at home orders for 2 weeks, I mean National Guard patrolling the streets making sure people are not outside to try and stop the spread type of stay at home order...I think I tried playing the XBox about 30 minutes and I have had it for over a week now lol
Pick up Fallout 4 or Resident Evil Biohazard. Both are good and both should be cheap at this point. I really liked Fallout once I got a little into it. The Survival guide book helps a lot too. What I really liked is it took place in Boston so there were a lot of landmarks I knew. It is a time sink so if you are stuck it will help pass the time quickly.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm trying to continue my back healing process and pseudo teaching myself Muay Thai in my basement. Also, finishing up editing a book. I almost want to dump editing and start the second one. One of the sub-themes from the first was around a "doctored" Xofouza shipment, and a Flu scare... Then this crap happened. Hell.. Book 2, COULD literally be the whole Wuhan BSL wet market explosion and modern day events. (It may still be.)

Oh; and I bought Borderlands 3. Haven't played to much of it yet.

Junior314

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Cleaning out my closets I found a box of old PC video games. Just put together a computer running Windows XP. Loaded all the game on it and hooked it up to the TV.
Been a long time since I played Unreal Tournament!
Anything good? I've been downloading some games I played as a kid to help pass the time. Was a big Starcraft fan back in the day.

Greg

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Pick up Fallout 4 or Resident Evil Biohazard. Both are good and both should be cheap at this point. I really liked Fallout once I got a little into it. The Survival guide book helps a lot too. What I really liked is it took place in Boston so there were a lot of landmarks I knew. It is a time sink so if you are stuck it will help pass the time quickly.
Not really good at FPS on the console, I used to kick ass FPS with a mouse and keyboard on the PC.

I still have some games from when I bought an Xbox1 last year after I ripped up my knee on my KTM thinking I was going to be really bored out of work for a year..I have SX, MX, Isle of Man and other MC and racing games lol. I returned the console within 30 days and got my cash back, it was $500 last year..Ill keep this one, was only $300.

Top Bottom