I'm kind of boring honestly.
You forgot "Testing Hammocks"... [smile]

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Thank you!
It is very OLD blade but in WW2 mounts, i am first a collector and strive to preserve antique swords in my collection, but this one i bought specifically to cut with and use, Nothing duplicates the feel of a real Japanese sword!
"May your collection be Blessed with a Masamune blade some day!"

mtnbiker26

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Mostly cycling and sea kayaking. I also ski, snowboard, hike, backpack and tinker/learn in the garage on basic wood and metalworking projects. I do all my own auto maintenance and some side-work in bicycle repair/assembly/wheel-building for a handful of super fussy dudes who appreciate my attention to detail.

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Oh my God!!! I wish!!.........
I dont think i am even worthy!
I love reading stories of the Occupying Forces after the end of WWII and all the Elite Family swords that were turned in per Army Orders.
Some authentic, some made to look authentic. And of course the great Honjō Masamune...
Also love watching Kurosawa movies.

1585183149498.png

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love reading stories of the Occupying Forces after the end of WWII and all the Elite Family swords that were turned in per Army Orders.
Some authentic, some made to look authentic. And of course the great Honjō Masamune...
Also love watching Kurosawa movies.

View attachment 341873
The ultimate shame, worse than death for some high ranking soliders, to turn over the family swords!!
I thought the movie Rashomon had the most realistic sword fight scene at the end, with the bandit and the husband, not all mystical and proper; these guys were running, rolling, tired and scared, fighting each other!!

desertr8der

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Pc and console gaming since the days of Nintendo and ultrabots, collecting whiskey, coins. Softball, paintball, running, lifting, biking, hiking, reading, cornhole, cards. Want to get back into ho scale trains at some point. Just got some throwing axes to mess around with.

Rocco Mozz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I play Tenor Sax, Flute, and dabble in guitar and piano. I do random math/physics problems to stay sharp in my profession (teaching assistant at UMass Boston). I like to throw the football around with my buddies and used to enjoy playing basketball until I aggravated an old forearm injury and can’t shoot well anymore. So since I can’t shoot a basketball anymore I really like to shoot pool with buddies and crush stews while we’re at it.

Matt2109

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I mess around with old cars as an avocation, have a shop with my brother where we do resto work.
DIY keeping my house up (income property), actually enjoy the yard work.
Try to "camp" with my fifth wheel when I can
Might drink just a little...
Work WAY too much

Actually do not play with my guns near enough!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pc and console gaming since the days of Nintendo and ultrabots, collecting whiskey, coins. Softball, paintball, running, lifting, biking, hiking, reading, cornhole, cards. Want to get back into ho scale trains at some point. Just got some throwing axes to mess around with.
Throwing axes sounds cool!!!!............................cornhole-ing sounds good too!

Shawnyc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Enjoy working/improving the house and property. Other than guns it’s the only non-depreciating asset I have. Back in the pre-virus days I enjoyed taking my kids to Aikido, soccer, gymnastics, etc. Hope this thing clears before camping season as we have a travel trailer and use it quite a bit. One positive outcome from all of this is me and the family have been doing a lot more hiking. For “me” time I enjoy training for Bonefrogs, mountain biking, and when I’m feeling lazy playing Xbox or watching documentaries.

Top Bottom