Any interest in some customized NES Logo or Gun Club logo shooting rests?

Hi Everyone,

I was thinking it would be pretty cool to manufacture a batch of my FoamRest Shooting Rests with some NES Logos or Local Gun Club Logos per request. I would be able to provide a significant discount and it would be a great way to support your local club.

Let me know if there is any interest in this and I can organize something like a group buy.

Of course permission would be required to use any logo from the appropriate parties.

20171015_211035.jpg

Additional Pictures of the Shooting rests can be seen on the website: https://foamactionsports.com/

How does the foam hold up to barrel heat? My club has some nice heavy duty ones made from what looks like old tires. Issue with them is they transfer the black color to the stocks. What kind of pricing we looking at? I may be interested in a set.

Never seen them before but I am definitely interested, they look pretty nifty. I too am curious with barrel heat though. My .308 gets pretty toasty when I'm in the zone..

Those are really cool. Can you set up a group buy of these maybe with the NES logo, or zombie response team, etc? I mean the price is decent enough, but I’d bet you could sell a ton with a group buy especially if it was a slight discount, or free shipping, or something like that.

Any news on this? Need a rest.

Looking at the website, it looks like the example that blew my rice-filled bag open was the revolver with the front of the cylinder against the rest..

Now borrowing a Hoppe's rest which had it's leather top fail from the same fate.

It seems most of the guys use a thick piece of leather over the sand-bag (on top of solid rests) to prevent damage.

How does the foam work in this situation?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom