Any instructors looking to put on an in LTC class?

NES Member
I had a friend contact me tonight wanted to know if I knew anybody that did classes.
I guess he had a friend of a friend lined up but the guy keeps flaking on them. This is has been going on 5 or 6 weeks He has12 people that want to take the class. They are all anxious to turn in their paperwork.
Said he even has a location. But the instructor keeps pushing it off. I I believe it is covid related. The instructor has elderly people he's worried about. They are willing to wear masks and do it outside.
I think the location is in Saugus. If you already have a location they can meet you on the North Shore. So if anybody wants to put a class on sooner than later. Let me know. I will pass on your information.

Last edited:
I know of someone who may be interested. Where and how far is this group willing to travel

Eta in Saugus.

I know of an instructor who always does their class that I know of at my local range I'll contact him later see what he says.

You said a group of 12?

I have a group of 5-6 that is also interested. Everywhere is either booked solid or doesn’t respond to inquiries. Also North Shore area (Boxford/Middleton).

I know of someone who may be interested. Where and how far is this group willing to travel

Eta in Saugus.

I know of an instructor who always does their class that I know of at my local range I'll contact him later see what he says.

You said a group of 12?
Yes Saugus, I believe I may have found someone on here. I will reach out to you if it doesn't work out thank you.

I have a group of 5-6 that is also interested. Everywhere is either booked solid or doesn’t respond to inquiries. Also North Shore area (Boxford/Middleton).
If willing to go to the south shore PM me, I'll put you in contact with the instructor, to see what can be done

Not sure if helpful but Cape Ann Sportsmans Club in Gloucester offers the class (with live fire) but it looks like the 8/2 class is already full. The 8/23 class is open though.

Don't know if this helps, but I think that some of the guys at the Mill in Littleton do the class. Till it's rented, I have a large open 5000+ sf ground floor room available for a bottle of Absolute. Large. "Social Distancing" would not be an issue, plus there is a 14' overhead door at one end for ventilation. Any instructor is welcome to use it. The mill is open 24/7. Jack.

I will do a special scheduled class for any one that is willing to come to Wilbraham MA. I can acomadate up to 10. It will be the NRA Firearms Home Safety program with MA gun law. The class is 5hr long aproxametly depending on questions. You will receive the MA State Certificate needed to apply for your LTC and the NRA Certificate on course completions. Cost is $65.00 per person. I can also set up range training for individule at a later date if requested. Price for range training is dependent on the type of training requested. Check my Biography on NES. I can be contacted through a PM and I will forward my phone number so you can call to make arrangements and set a date
Thank you

Everyone is slammed that trains we are limmited to 2 at a time due to virus where I train I’m so shore if that helps

I am also willing to do one on one and two on one classes. Just contact me my schedule is free. Classes are held in Wilbraham MA. PM me and I will give you my phone number to call me to make arrangements and set a date and time

I have a private group class scheduled next week in Lowell. I'm sure it's too far, but DM me for the date and time if anyone in your group is still interested.

I am still available to do small classes max 3 students. This would be in Wilbraham MA. Contact me if you are interested. I can also schedule one on one classes. The class runs aproxametly 4 hours. Range training can also be scheduled.
I am open to customize classes to fit your schedule
Contact me to set up a time and date

The group is radio silent with of the back to school debates happening right now. I will reach out once I get them organized (again).

Thanks guys Rick1987 put a class on for them. I'm happy to say I know three of them have submitted their paperwork already. And I have taken two of them shooting. One is a natural the other one we may have some work. But they both seem eager to learn and are excited about getting into firearms.

Anyone that needs a Non-shooting Basic Firearms Safety Course in the South Coast area, I can usually do them within a week. I am retired so I have plenty of free time. Certified since 1998.

Thanks guys Rick1987 put a class on for them. I'm happy to say I know three of them have submitted their paperwork already. And I have taken two of them shooting. One is a natural the other one we may have some work. But they both seem eager to learn and are excited about getting into firearms.

Thanks again. It was an outstanding group of people!

Back
Top Bottom