Any gun shoot.......

Thought y'all might like to see some pics I took at a recent shoot we had at our club...100yrds anything under a .50. New haven Racoon club, Durham, CT.
Mace
Clubshoot1.jpg

clubshoot3.jpg

guns1.jpg

guns2.jpg

guns3.jpg

guns4.jpg

guns6.jpg

Thought y'all might like to see some pics I took at a recent shoot we had at our club...100yrds anything under a .50. New haven Racoon club, Durham, CT.
Mace

Awesome pics...you know you're quickly becoming my favorite new member [smile] Now let's work on bringing you over to the green side [laugh]

Last edited:
The scope on the rifle in the first pic looks to be a LH. Is this the case and if so, who makes it?

Welcome to the board and see you on the green side.[wink]

Fix, Couldnt tell ya about the scope...knowing that kid as little as I do he more than likely has it mounted backwards! High score for the day was a 299 out of 300 and it wasnt him...[wink]
Mace

Thanks, I will have to look at different sites and try to find a name. I was just curious.

You can mount standard scopes rotated 90 degrees so they look left handed - the elevation and windage knobs just swap functions.

Last edited:
I'm afraid to ask....
Whats the green side?[thinking]
Mace

Mace, It is a paid membership to this site. It gives you access to a members forum where there are group buys, karma giveaways, members only threads, and member shoots. It costs 19 dollars a year. If you would like to join it is on me. When I inquired about that mammoth tooth knife you made you put me on to it for sale from the guy who bought it from you. Instead of talking another knife up you essentially gave a sale away, So its the least I can do. BTW I PM'ed the guy in California about that knife, Thank you, John

John,
Thanks! That would be awsome.[smile] Glad you contacted Jason about the knife...are you picking it up? I had just seen it for sale the other day and when you asked about it I figured I might be able to help ya both out. PM me if you have any questions about it. That knife is in the book "Knives 2009".[wink]
Mace

Back
Top Bottom