• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any good gun shops around South Yarmoth??

I also would say ODS. But you cannot forget the powderhorn in hyannis. the selection is much larger there. Ods has good guns good people and good prices though.

I also would say ODS. But you cannot forget the powderhorn in hyannis. the selection is much larger there. Ods has good guns good people and good prices though.

The Powderhorn sucked for all those years until ODS came around and suddenly Marc was forced to improve prices/service(and only slightly has). F him and his bonded warehouse nonsense.

I wish I lived closer to ODS. I went down to the cape memorial day weekend and stopped by ODS to pick up a shield.

By far my favorite shop Ive been to. Small, but incredible variety. Uppers, Lowers, rails, quality optics, MA glocks, ammo, etc etc. Great people working there. Very helpful and friendly.

I wish I lived closer to ODS. I went down to the cape memorial day weekend and stopped by ODS to pick up a shield.

By far my favorite shop Ive been to. Small, but incredible variety. Uppers, Lowers, rails, quality optics, MA glocks, ammo, etc etc. Great people working there. Very helpful and friendly.

Sweet!! Thanks again, gonna stop by for sure.

Another thumbs up for ODS Guns. Dan is a good dude. Everyone bitches about the Powderhorn, but I don't have any problem with them. ODS has more modern guns of the tactical variety. Powderhorn has some of that, but they also have more hunting/old stuff that's been on the shelves for a while. If you're down cape at all Goose Hummock is right before the Orleans rotary. The selection is small and the prices border on outrageous, but Sandy seems like a friendly enough guy.

Thanks guys. To be honest we try to stock the stuff that sells not sits. Some places may have more , but more crap that sits and sits. If its available to us, we try and stock it. All the new hi tech or modern handguns, shotguns and rifles. Not really sure who has what anymore but I do know we have guns in stock, sold or coming in that some may not... Kriss, MSAR'S , UTAS, gen 2 glock 23's,17's,22's and lots of other stuff right now.
Also real safes in stock not locker style.

Thanks again,
Dan

ODS is a great place and Dan was super nice and helpful. He had LOTS of AR stuff and lots of Glocks!! And a bunch of other goodies as well. Just an all great experience...

Thanks again...

Back
Top Bottom