• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any Garage door installers here

I actually have a fair estimate from a good local co..... but I like to do my own work when I can. I know I can do it, just worried about the time. My biggest worry is this companies employees in my garage... I have lots of stuff I don't want just anyone to see. Hence, the reason why I plan on doing it myself, but, if there are any members here, that would understand.... [grin] ... and are actually garage door installers... I pay well... I was just taking a shot... no doubt, I will do it myself sat... no matter what..

Check out Dave's Overhead Doors. Good guy. Fair and knowledgeable. Single owner, business owner.
http://www.davesoverheaddoors.com

Thanks guys for the tips.... but I got it!!! I am hanging THE 3rd panel.... as I type... piece of cake!!

I emailed Dave, never responded, must be busy... actually glad I am doing it myself.... havin a ball, easier than applying for an Eform-1... !!!!

Back
Top Bottom