• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any Fulton Amory Experiences?

A buddy had his Garand done there, they did an awesome job, but don't be in a rush for it. His gun is so nice he can't bring himself to shoot it. He takes it out wipes it down and put it away.

I purchased the CMP M1 garand special. It has a brand new barrel and stock. IT has been reparkd and shoots awsome. I love this gun. I did a lot of research before I bought. I looked at fulton and several others. The cmp rifle looks and shoots as good as I could have ever wanted for 950.00 give them a look and ask me any questons you want.

I just assembled a M1A with Fulton's barreled Receiver and CMP parts kit. It looks good but now I have to get it to the range.

I purchased the CMP M1 garand special. It has a brand new barrel and stock. IT has been reparkd and shoots awsome. I love this gun. I did a lot of research before I bought. I looked at fulton and several others. The cmp rifle looks and shoots as good as I could have ever wanted for 950.00 give them a look and ask me any questons you want.

+1 - I also got one of these specials, very nice.

Now I'm thinking of getting another of the CMP specials, but in .308

Plus they ship direct to you. to your home address !!

Back
Top Bottom