Any followers of the Alone TV show here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Oh good, he replies! I was hoping to find out if you offer any kind of training classes, or at least youtube videos. Knowledge like this should be shared.

I think I could handle this challenge pretty well, just as long as one of my ten item was my chihuahua. Don't worry, it won't bark and scare away animals I might want to eat.

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This is the same troll that started spamming all the survivalist shit last year under username @bilra.

Dr Grant knows him by a different name from numerous forums and he’s been banned from just about everywhere he sits down.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many calories in a chihuahua?
400 calories per live weight lb, unless he's super fat, when it might be 500 calories per live weight lb. A big one might be anough food for one person per day. He might make enough bait to let you arrow or snare a bear, tho.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inappropriate Content
I'm considering a training manual for getting onto the Alone or NA show, what to take, say and do. maybe a video about it. YOu can't show much skill on the video, or anything that suggest you can easily be alone for 5 months. Ideallly, you want to be a male to female,tranny, minority with 2 kids and a sob storey. If you know how to set up a sleeping bag, pad and tent, and create a bow drill fire, you'll be at the top of the list of entrants. Nothing could keep you off of the show. If you weigh 300 lbs and do nothing but lay around in your sleeping bag, you'll win, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom