• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any Eastern MA stores that carry shotshell reloading supplies?

I just had to make a trip to KTP to get supplies - friggin' expensive. Anyone in the Eastern MA area carry a decent amount? I know Collector's has a limited supply of powder and primers some of the time as does Blue Northern. Does the Foxboro Bass Pro carry reloading stuff (others do, but I don't recall seeing it there)

Have you tried Roach's Sporting Goods on Mass Ave in Cambridge? They're big on shotgun shooting and have good prices. What shooter doesn't love a gunshop that can survive in Cambridge?

BP now carries powder, primers and some bullets (seems to be all small 100 max packs). Don't know if they sell wads and shot. Why not give the gun counter a call and ask?

Heritage Gun and Coin in West Warwick, Rhode Island has the best prices for reloading supplies anywhere. Beats internet prices (if we could get them sent here) without any shipping fee. Not in eastern Mass but for the savings it is worth the drive.

I heard Heritage will have your oder waiting and ready if you call ahead. Been meaning to get there.....Eastern MA is tough. There was a gent that does a side FFL along with his boat engine business....Bobs out boards ???? Also minuteman sportsman club has the most common fodder usually.

That's Bill's Outboard enginges 322 Lincoln Street (Route 3A)
Hingham, Mass. 02043 1-781-749-1303

I've been there, it's tucked away in a connor of the store. He has real good prices on powder, I got 2 pounds of Unique for $36 there recently. I don't know what he has to offer for shotgun reloading but it is a interesting little gun shop.

Back
Top Bottom