Any details on Paul Remick Memorial Shoot match tomorrow????

Here's the info I got via email:

Hello everyone,

This weekend we will be having a match to celebrate Paul Remick, who passed away last December.

It will be an action pistol match (centerfire only). There will be three stages and a round count of about 100. The entry fee is $20. You may sign up once or twice. Proceeds from the match will be donated to fund cancer research.

Each entry will also get their name put in the pot for prizes that will be raffled off before the start of the match. Prizes include pistol bags, gift certificates to MLE shooting sports, free entries to future matches and ammunition.

Thank you and we hope to see you there.

Location: Independent Sportsmen's Club, 36 Mirimichi Road, Foxborough, MA
7:30 Setup (help is always appreciated)
8:30 Sign Up
8:50 Shooters Meeting, including a presentation and raffle
9:30 Start Time
All ranges will be closed during the event until approximately 1:00pm.
New participants are welcome. Please arrive at the club by 8:00 for a safety briefing.
Eye and ear protection are required. Ear plugs are available for purchase.
You do not need to be a member to participate in this event.
Visit our club web site: www.independentclub.com
and see match scores and point series totals at: http://www.independentclub.com/page32.php
If the event needs to be cancelled, a notice will be sent by email no later than 7:00am on the day of the shoot.

It is their standard monthly action pistol match. I plan to be there to celebrate the too short life of Paul.

I may or may not be able to shoot as I still require one crutch to get around. I hope to see you there.

Back
Top Bottom