Any dealers or gunsmiths sell and install Glock trigger kit in So Shore?

I am sure any shop will but it's a waste of money.
Glock's are pretty much the easier guns to drop parts in.
There are a million videos on the internet. All you need is a punch.

Outer Limits in Holbrook has a Glock armorer, I don't know if they have the trigger kit you're looking for in stock though.

I recommend that you order a minus Glock connector and simply polish the engagement surfaces. This will do wonders.

Now I'm waiting for the next thread.

"why am I getting light strikes and failure to fire in my new G-34?"

Last edited:
I haven't had a failure to fire with a few minus connectors and spring. Then again, I don't play with the striker spring, ejector or guide rod. I leave those factory.

Competition maybe? 3.5lb is heavy compared to what some USPSA shooters have (not in a Glock though).

I thought my Haley Skimmer Trigger was nice until Chris at Guns and Gear showed me a few competition 1911/2011s. Between the super light trigger and the glass-like slide to frame fit, I was blown away. I'd love to have one but can't justify it.

Competition maybe? 3.5lb is heavy compared to what some USPSA shooters have (not in a Glock though).
Right, that's what I should have said. I would have misgivings about it on my G19 or G23 but I've never fired a Glock with that trigger. Also if you were ever involved in a justified shooting the trigger could be used against you.

I used to have a G34 with Zev trigger junk in it. The way I made it lighter was by selling the gun and buying something better [rofl]

Ghost 3.5 disconnector and shoot the shit out of it. Its a Glock. Just shoot the damn thing. My 19 has the disconnector upgrade and nothing else. That thing gets one hole groups at 7-10 yards if I do my part and use decent ammo.

Last edited:
Don't pay someone, do it yourself. Very easy and the parts are cheap. I've gone through multiple rounds of glock trigger tweaking...sometimes with good results, sometimes not (light primer strikes).

I'm on the south shore, let me know if you need some help.

Last edited:
Do you have a citation for that or is it something you overheard around the campfire?
Mas Ayoob is the source. He also recommended the NY trigger for Glocks because of DA's going after the "light" trigger in Glocks in a questionable shooting.

Last edited:
Mas Ayoob is the source. He also recommended the NY trigger for Glocks because of DA's going after the "light" trigger in Glocks in a questionable shooting.

Ok, since you using him as the source, please tell which NY trigger you are referencing, from your readings?

Thanks

why would you want such a light trigger?

I have a Glock minus connector in all my Glocks except for my competition gun. My competition gun has a trigger from DK Customs that breaks at about 2 lbs.

I also have the Apex safety plunger in most of my Glocks. It has made the trigger pull significantly more consistent.

Last edited:
Ok, since you using him as the source, please tell which NY trigger you are referencing, from your readings?

Thanks
NY+ if I remember correctly, which is the trigger specified for the NY State Troopers I think. When I bought my first G23 back in the early 90's it had that trigger. From what I remember the NY trigger was for the NYPD and the NY+ for the State Cops but I could be wrong.

If you find a shop that can do this please let me know. I've been trying to find a place to load my mags and clean my guns for me.

I have a Glock minus connector in all my Glocks except for my competition gun. My competition gun has a trigger from DK Customs that breaks at about 2 lbs.

I also have the Apex safety plunger in most of my Glocks. It has made the trigger pull significantly more consistent.
Do they reduce the trigger pull/weight or just smooth it out?

The minus connector reduces the weight of the pull. It doesn’t really change the nature of the pull.

I measured the trigger pull. With the stock safety plunger, the trigger pull varied from pull to pull, by a good 1 lb. After I installed the Apex safety plunger, I found that the weight of the trigger pull was a lot more consistent.

You really don’t need a gunsmith to replace connectors and safety plungers. You can buy a Glock book or just watch some YouTube videos. All you need is a punch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom