• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any connections for trap clays

These are who I use for my club:

CAC Associates, Inc.
(814) 472-4430
PO Box 566
Ebensburg, PA 15931

Two pallets use to get free shipping. Be aware the clays can take a couple of week to deliver, they need a full truck to ship. You have no choice on delivery dates, you will get a call 2 maybe 3 days in advance telling you when it will arrive. Make sure you ask for a truck with a hydraulic tailgate unless you have a forklift handy. They just drop the pallet in your lot and it's your problem to take it from there to get them under cover.

I have used them for the last 5 years and the clays arrive fine. The pallet is wrapped in plastic, but is not rain proof.

These are who I use for my club:

CAC Associates, Inc.
(814) 472-4430
PO Box 566
Ebensburg, PA 15931

Two pallets use to get free shipping. Be aware the clays can take a couple of week to deliver, they need a full truck to ship. You have no choice on delivery dates, you will get a call 2 maybe 3 days in advance telling you when it will arrive. Make sure you ask for a truck with a hydraulic tailgate unless you have a forklift handy. They just drop the pallet in your lot and it's your problem to take it from there to get them under cover.

I have used them for the last 5 years and the clays arrive fine. The pallet is wrapped in plastic, but is not rain proof.
That's who my club uses. We order a full truckload at a time. 24 pallets. Driver backs up to our storage trailer and we use a pump pallets jack to spin the pallets and load them right into trailer.

Back
Top Bottom