• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any Comm2A Lawyers Around?

So to make a long story short a friend of mine got his LTC A pulled for improper storage. He has to go to court to appeal this. I don't have the details but told him about Comm2a, is there anyone on here that can put me in touch with one of their lawyers so I can send him their way? Thanks in advance guys.

Just curious on how to po-po knew the gun was not being stored properly.

Well to my understanding that the police were at his house (He still lives with his parents) for an unrelated issue while he was at work and noticed that he had a pistole on his bed. That was how it was explained to me, he didn't really elaborate on what that issue was.

I know of someone who was charged for reporting a gun stolen from his vehicle. The cops didnt even print the car and treated him as the criminal as soon as he said it wasnt locked in a container... the best part is he is an auxilliary cop in another town trying to get on a PD.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

I know of someone who was charged for reporting a gun stolen from his vehicle. The cops didnt even print the car and treated him as the criminal as soon as he said it wasnt locked in a container
This is why you need to know the law to survive as a gun owner in MA. You not only need to follow the law, but need to know how to give clear statements making it clear you did indeed comply when the system is looking for you to slip up and hoist yourself.

I had the pleasure of watching Atty Guida in action recently. I'd hire him in a second.

Back
Top Bottom