• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any changes in Arlington with new licensing sergeant?

My unrestricted LTC-A comes up for renewal for the first time in 9 months (I know -- still quite a ways away, but I wanted to start sussing things out...)

While the CoP is unchanged from when I originally got my license, the sergeant who actually does all the processing/interviews has turned over, as the previous officer (Sergeant Moran) has retired from the force.

I was curious if anyone has dealt with the officer who replaced him and how things have gone.

Also, how far in advance of expiration should one start the renewal? (I assume it's too early now :)

My unrestricted LTC-A comes up for renewal for the first time in 9 months (I know -- still quite a ways away, but I wanted to start sussing things out...)

While the CoP is unchanged from when I originally got my license, the sergeant who actually does all the processing/interviews has turned over, as the previous officer (Sergeant Moran) has retired from the force.

I was curious if anyone has dealt with the officer who replaced him and how things have gone.

Also, how far in advance of expiration should one start the renewal? (I assume it's too early now :)

Not for nothing, but it was Lt. Moran.

My sense is that Jay and the Chief were in sync on this issue, so I'd be surprised if anything changes.

Back
Top Bottom