Any bird shot in stock locally?

Going on a last minute pheasant hunting trip this weekend and all I have on hand is target shot. TSUSA has plenty of bird shot in stock, but sadly it won’t make it here on time. Anyone know of where I can pick some up within ~1 hour of Boston? Thanks!

Try Bass Pro in Foxboro perhaps there was a good amount when I was there around a few weekends ago. Currently hunting calibers will be what they stock I’ve heard although it would be good to call first.

I'm in Scituate and headed to Attleboro tomorrow at 10am(ish). Happy to give you a box of #6s. I don't have a ton, otherwise I'd give you two boxes to get ya through the remainder of the season!

Going on a last minute pheasant hunting trip this weekend and all I have on hand is target shot. TSUSA has plenty of bird shot in stock, but sadly it won’t make it here on time. Anyone know of where I can pick some up within ~1 hour of Boston? Thanks!
Where are you located? I could give you a box of #6 high brass im always well stocked on hunting ammo. Pm me if you want to pick it up in the Merrimac Valley area I could pm you where I work and you could pick them up from me.

Local Walmart here in western MA had plenty of 12 and 20 gauge last week. Check the Walmarts near you if you don't find any elsewhere.

Bass Pro in Foxboro, stocked up as of last week. Everything from #8 to #2 shot in 12g and 20g, just no buck or slugs.

If Walmart put ammo back on shelves I’ve seen it reliably there at multiple locations near central ma

Back
Top Bottom