Dryer won't work. From what I've seen, it could be a thermal circuit thing due to too much lint. Only trouble is, I can't get the thing apart to look for the fuse thing. The other "clue" is that the light doesn't even come on when you open the door, and from all I've read, that should still work, but the dryer itself won't power on. This is a Kenmore: MOD: 110.63022100 SER MM1811006 TYPE: DDOT-ELE-240628-CV54 120/240V 28A 60Hz 3 or 4 wire connection I'm guessing it's $40-50 for anyone to even LOOK at it. I can get a new one at Sears scratch and dent for less than $400-500, I'd imagine. Anyone?