Any Ammo Deals this shopping weekend?

theres a bogo 50% off ammo at dicks coupon coming out for black friday which is essentially 25% off each box

Dick's also has Rem UMC 9mm on sale this week for $7.98 a box by the case. Not sure if you can apply that coupon or not but that is still a good price.

I got several cases and now need to get a couple of cases of shotshells.

I wish there were some deals. I need some 12ga sabots to sight in my new shottie.

There's always the Dick's $10 off $25 Coaches coupon.

There was a Dicks ScoreCard mailer that came out with 10% off hunting gear which in fine print includes all guns and ammo.

Attached was a 20% off hunting apparel as well

Plus for ScoreCard members they are offering a credit card deal of 12 months no payments and no interest if pain in 12 months on lodge purchase over $399

lousy rate of 23.99% but as long as you pay it off its not an issue.

Ammo prices this week in the circular:
Remington UMC .223 FMJ, box of 20 Case 7.98/box Sale 9.98 Reg 12.99
Remington UMC 9mm Case 7.98/box Sale 9.98 Reg 13.99
Remington UMC .380 Auto or .38 Special Case 14.98/box Sale 15.98 Reg 17.99
Remington UMC .45 ACP or .40 S&W Case 14.98/box Sale 15.98 Reg 19.99

Plus with any remington purchase $100-$250 you get $10 giftcard by mail
$250-$550 $20 card and $550 or more $40 card - pays for the taxes

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dick's in Framingham accepts them.

I thought some of the Dick's stores wouldn't accept those on the ammo purchases. Thought it was this forum (it could have been another one though) where someone went in and they told him sorry. If you read the fine print it states "some additional exclusions may apply" and that is what they were hanging there hat on.

I thought some of the Dick's stores wouldn't accept those on the ammo purchases. Thought it was this forum (it could have been another one though) where someone went in and they told him sorry. If you read the fine print it states "some additional exclusions may apply" and that is what they were hanging there hat on.

Different store have different policies.

Back
Top Bottom