• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

any Air Force folks stationed nearby?

OCB

I am an engineer for Wolverine World Wide, which owns Bates. We have been asked to do some comparative testing of several Bates boots along with several competitors (similar to a program I had a thread on in the Hunting section). One of the competitor boots they sent us to test is the Rocky S2V in sage green. The only military folks that I *think* I remember seeing in green boots were Air Force, but it's been a few years since I've worked with the military.
So, for any of you that are stationed at Hanscom (or any other close Air Force installation) are you restricted to the type (brand, style, etc) of boot you can wear with your ABUs? If not, and you are a size 9, 10, or 11 would you be interested in wear testing some boots for us? You would basically just wear the boots for 2-3 days and then fill out a questionnaire. You'd be compensated for your help (still working out the exact amount, or maybe get to keep the boots).
Shoot me a PM and I can get you more details.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom