any aew fans

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah thats one of the girls that came from japan. she does cosplay for fun.
Shida was an actress before going into wrestling. I remember watching some of her matches from the early 2010s and saw that she had a lot of potential to be a bigger star in the US.

Just waiting for Syuri Kondo to finally show up in AEW someday after she gives up on the MMA career. Those two could have killer matches on Wednesday nights.

Yes, I'm a big AEW fan, watch every week. Slowly, but surely it's become my favorite promotion in wrestling and it's not just from the shows being better, but I'm just tired of watching Vince's show, especially after watching Dark Side of the Ring this year and seeing how sleezy that bastard is.

warwickben

bubba Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Shida was an actress before going into wrestling. I remember watching some of her matches from the early 2010s and saw that she had a lot of potential to be a bigger star in the US.

Just waiting for Syuri Kondo to finally show up in AEW someday after she gives up on the MMA career. Those two could have killer matches on Wednesday nights.

Yes, I'm a big AEW fan, watch every week. Slowly, but surely it's become my favorite promotion in wrestling and it's not just from the shows being better, but I'm just tired of watching Vince's show, especially after watching Dark Side of the Ring this year and seeing how sleezy that bastard is.
i hope they show Yuka Sakazaki more lol....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i hope they show Yuka Sakazaki more lol....
I like Shoko Nakajima more, she's tiny and moves really fast.

There's another girl in Japan who has a great look, Mari Sakamoto, but I haven't seen any of her matches. She could be shit, but unlikely since all the wrestlers there are good.

I also really like Kris Statlander, I was hoping to see her win the title last year, but it didn't happen and she's sort of just floating around and not because she's an alien, she's got no direction. Wrestle great matches with everyone but Nyla Rose and you're stuck on the B show.

Top Bottom