Any 2A friendly docs in the Boston area?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
My current PCP's office is going to start charging a membership type of fee so I'm dropping them like a piece of hot just-ejected brass. I figure if I'm going to look for a new doc, might as well give my money to someone who supports the Second. Any recommendations? Brighton/Newton/Brookline/Watertown area preferred.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
While I want everyone to be pro 2A, personally I pick a doctor based on ability to help out my health the most. And, one open to alternative treatments, not just "here is another expensive drug from big pharma that will do you harm but give me kickbacks when you buy it."

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
While I want everyone to be pro 2A, personally I pick a doctor based on ability to help out my health the most. And, one open to alternative treatments, not just "here is another expensive drug from big pharma that will do you harm but give me kickbacks when you buy it."
Hence why I'm looking for recommendations [wink]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also difficult to find, if you know of one let us know

Top Bottom