Anvil Arms

I've been waiting for a lower receiver parts kit from Bushmaster. Ordered it 5 months ago and they've changed the estimated date of shipping 3 times. When I called two weeks ago, the customer service rep told me that they were using the kits for current production rifles blah blah blah. He also tried to talk me into canceling my order. [frown]

I've been waiting for a lower receiver parts kit from Bushmaster. Ordered it 5 months ago and they've changed the estimated date of shipping 3 times. When I called two weeks ago, the customer service rep told me that they were using the kits for current production rifles blah blah blah. He also tried to talk me into canceling my order. [frown]

Same here (sort of). I've been on a waiting list since November. I ordered a complete Stag tactical lower, and a LPK from a local dealer.

I had the complete lower within 3 weeks.

I'm still waiting for the parts kit. I suspect that it's the same thing you were told. But, I ended up grabbing a White Oak LPK on arfcom for $85.00 shipped.

I still intend to keep the other LPK on order. If it shows, I will sell it here at my cost. I'm sure someone will take it. [wink]

Thats the same answer I got from them last week!
As far as Anvil Arms, I ordered my lower kit 3 weeks ago and it came in. Its not a bad little kit.
As far as now im not sure, but I would try calling them instead of emailing them.

Back
Top Bottom