Anvil Arms out of business?

Hope no-one has outstanding orders from Anvil Arms.

http://www.review.net/legal-notice-uploads/2009-11-06-Hills.pdf

FIRST INSERTION

NOTICE OF SECURED
CREDITOR’S PUBLIC SALE

NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that pursuant
to Fl St. s. 679.610 et seq., MILTON
DISSER, LLC, as secured creditor,
intends to sell the personal property
described below to enforce a lien imposed
on said property. The secured creditor
will sell at public sale on the 24th day of
November, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. at Kass,
Shuler, Solomon, Spector, Foyle & Singer,
P.A., 1505 N. Florida Avenue, Tampa,
Florida 33601, the following:

Debtor’s Name: JONATHAN A.
KRUEGER

Description of Collateral:
One Hundred Percent (100%) of the
outstanding membership interests in
Anvil Arms, LLC, a Florida limited liability
company with a place of business
in Lakeland, FL.

Terms of the sale are cash, or certified
check. Property will be sold to the highest
bidder “AS IS” without warranty
relating to title, possession, quiet enjoyment
or the like. Additional terms of
sale to be announced on date of auction.
PHILIP K. CLARKE, Esq.
KASS, SHULER, SOLOMON,
SPECTOR, FOYLE & SINGER, P.A.
1505 N. Florida Avenue
Tampa, FL 33601
November 6, 13, 2009 09-5058H

Too bad - he could have hung 10 on the wave of Obamamania - and probably would have, had he not thought he could do it with a skeleton crew. Great product, shitty business model. RIP Anvil...

DSCN0066.jpg

Given the situation over the last two years, it's quite pathetic that they couldn't stay in business.

Given the situation over the last two years, it's quite pathetic that they couldn't stay in business.

Given their lack of customer service, it doesn't surprise me at all. I'd wager a bet that they even lost orders pending during the "obama scare" time
frame. As soon as more supply started appearing, it was probably trivial for most buyers to say "screw these guys" and jump ship to someone
else. The market is now reconfigured- simply "having a lower in stock" is not good enough anymore- because everyone has lowers in stock.

-Mike

Last edited:
He loved you so much, too.

His choice, not mine. If someone gets complains about a pre-paid customer upset about missing missing a ship date by a considerable margin, then admits to putting your order aside so they can take new orders, they're probably going to go out of business soon.

Oh, wait...

His choice, not mine. If someone gets complains about a pre-paid customer upset about missing missing a ship date by a considerable margin, then admits to putting your order aside so they can take new orders, they're probably going to go out of business soon.

Oh, wait...

That is really piss poor. They deserve to go out of business.

Brings to mind a question... has their been an AR lower group buy that no one hasn't pissed and moaned about?

Yes the AA group buy took way longer than expected, but everyone loved the quality. The last NES lower group buy was in a timely manner but had people bitching about quality.[rolleyes]

Last edited:
It just means the market is working as designed.

Only the strong and well-run businesses survive.

Pffft. The market's broken if a business fails.[laugh]

I saw we float him a bailout check, let him give himself a nice fat bonus, and then don't ask him to account for how he spent the money.

Oh, wait...

Good riddance I say. They may have put out a good product but if you have no idea when of if you'll even get it who cares?

From their website. According to Arfcom, he skipped with a ton of pre-paid order money, too.

December 15, 2009

To Whom It May Concern:

Mr. Jonathan A. Kruger, former Managing Member, has been terminated from Anvil Arms and, unfortunately, he has subsequently removed all of the equipment, inventory and records from the premises. Legal measures have been taken against Mr. Kruger for his actions.

Due to the nature of the business of Anvil Arms, activities conducted or in any way associated with or represented by Mr. Kruger since his dismissal were unauthorized as he has been removed from the Federal Firearms License (FFL) held by Anvil Arms LLC and such activities have been reported to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE).

Anvil Arms LLC would like to extend to you a sincere apology for any inconvenience you may have experienced as a result of the change in control of the organization and the subsequent events that have prevented Anvil Arms LLC from continuing normal business operations. New management is utilizing its best efforts to deal with a complicated and unfortunate situation.

Mr. Milton Disser, the new acting Manager of the limited liability company, can be contacted via email at [email protected].

Please direct inquiries to:

>>>>>Email: [email protected]<<<<<<

Back
Top Bottom