Anvil Arms auction

Damn... suppressors, and I think I saw an integrally suppressed 10/22 and a Mark II. I could be wrong, but still...

I HATE this ,,,,,,, state and it's tyrannical laws. I'd love a suppressed 10/22 or Mark II.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn... suppressors, and I think I saw an integrally suppressed 10/22 and a Mark II. I could be wrong, but still...

I HATE this ,,,,,,, state and it's tyrannical laws. I'd love a suppressed 10/22 or Mark II.

They had a pretty cool long barrelled MKII "amphibious" listed.

I wonder if you have to be physically present to get in on those auctions? I would like to bid on some of the SBR registered lowers. A $5 transfer tax versus the $200 stamp seems alot better.

On Saturday, April 10th Oglesby & Company Auctioneers will be holding a 1 day liquidation of Anvil Arms, selling the Complete Inventory for the Secured Creditor including all Semi-Automatic and Fully Automatic Firearms, Suppressed Firearms, Ammunition, Parts, Tooling, Machine Shop Equipment, Lower Receivers, Complete Lower Receivers, Upper Receivers, and Much, Much More!

Online Bidding is available via Proxibid. Check out www.OglesbyAuctioneers.com to see a catalog of available items to bid on, or Join us On-Site at

Saturday, April 10th @ 10AM
2358 Old Combee Rd. Suite #103
Lakeland, Florida 33805

On Saturday, April 10th Oglesby & Company Auctioneers will be holding a 1 day liquidation of Anvil Arms, selling the Complete Inventory for the Secured Creditor including all Semi-Automatic and Fully Automatic Firearms, Suppressed Firearms, Ammunition, Parts, Tooling, Machine Shop Equipment, Lower Receivers, Complete Lower Receivers, Upper Receivers, and Much, Much More!

Online Bidding is available via Proxibid. Check out www.OglesbyAuctioneers.com to see a catalog of available items to bid on, or Join us On-Site at

Saturday, April 10th @ 10AM
2358 Old Combee Rd. Suite #103
Lakeland, Florida 33805

Something doesn't seem right here. According to Proxibid, Harris Auctions LLC is performing the auction not OglesbyAuctioneers.

I emailed Harris Auctions LLC to see what the shipping rates and charges are and no response. As if they fell off the face of the earth. I'd hold off on the bidding unless you threw in a ridiculous lowball bid.

I emailed Harris Auctions LLC to see what the shipping rates and charges are and no response. As if they fell off the face of the earth. I'd hold off on the bidding unless you threw in a ridiculous lowball bid.

Did you call them? They have a phone number:

Main: 813-784-3926
Alternate: 813-689-1232

Still, no email response is troubling. How long ago did you email?

Emailed 4 days ago and still no response. I'm not going to bid so not going to bother calling them. Those of you who are, hope you get a great deal and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom