• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Antlerless deer tag

One of my wonderful benefits as a farmland owner in Kentucky:

The following do not have to have sport hunting or fishing licenses:​

Resident owners of farmlands, their spouses and dependent children hunting or fishing on their lands. This also applies to tenants actually engaged in work and residing on farmlands, their spouses and dependent children.

I feed my resident herd wheat, corn, oats, sunflower seed, millet, sorghum, mineral salts, all year and haven't killed a doe yet in 10 years. If things continue to go down hill economy wise and beef goes out of sight, I might put one in the freezer if I have room.

Last edited:
Just a reminder to apply for your tag today. deadline is coming up mid next month. i always forget to do it.
I never apply. Not enough does in my area as it is.

This year.....dont' have a MA license yet and don't know if im gonna buy one either.

Im bought my PA lisc and will put in for my PA doe tags this month though. So I guess thanks for the reminder.

the new system is completely different. i had to sign up all over again get a password, ....
Maybe I will do better with my doe permits. Zone 8 has 73% odds of getting a doe permit and I get one every 4 years or so. My customer ID number must have been cursed in the old system.😆😆
Wow, just went online for my hunting/fishing licenses, WHAT A CLUSTERf***. someone should be fired for changing to the program.

Like @Spanz said, it’s a new system and a new company. Hopefully the antlerless permit lottery isn’t a CF. As we all know the government doesn’t do technology well.

Bob

Piggybacking on this thread with the nh info. Zone m antlerless tags go on sale July 21. I put a reminder in my outlook calender every year.

Hmmm...I tried last week...and just tried AGAIN...no dice! Anybody else getting this message: :
There are no eligible tags for your Age and Residency"

Hmmm...I tried last week...and just tried AGAIN...no dice! Anybody else getting this message: :
I see that as well, but I had already selected to be added. I did have to check my order history to make sure that I had already done it since it doesn't show up under the "Active licenses" section.

I get the same message and I applied for one in Zone 8.

If you follow the instructions below you can go in and verify that you applied and change the zone if you want to (prior tho the 16th).

Bob

Need to make a zone change?​

If you have already applied for an Antlerless Deer Permit, you can change your application zone until the July 16 deadline. To make the change:

1. Log into your MassFishHunt account
  2. Click on Account & Details > My Account (under your name in the top right)
  3. From the My Account menu, click on ADP Application History
  4. Click the dropdown arrow and click Edit Choices. You can then delete your current ADP zone selection and add a different zone.
    change ADP zone
Apply for an Antlerless Deer Permit

I never apply. Not enough does in my area as it is.

This year.....dont' have a MA license yet and don't know if im gonna buy one either.

Im bought my PA lisc and will put in for my PA doe tags this month though. So I guess thanks for the reminder.
Got my PA doe tag by email yesterday, in a high deer density area 5C, about 10 days after I applied. My son is living down there now.

Didn't bother with MA. Only bought the Archery and Pheasant tags this year.

Back
Top Bottom