• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Antique Belgian revolver,Colt Clone

Hi,I have a Antique Belgian single action 38/40 revolver.It is a Colt Peacemaker look alike.The differences are it is 5 shot and smaller frame and screw positions are different than Colt.It is missing its cylinder stop and spring and do not know what they look like or what it is activated off.I know a good Smith could make the parts but the value of the gun would not warrant the cost of this .Also the area I live in There are no true pistol smiths around any more just the video trained parts replacers.I have made parts before for old guns that I own but this one has me stumped because I cant find any reference to what these parts should look like and how it was set up.I know single actions are fairly simple mechanics, but if I do it I want to make it the way it was originaly designed to work.If any one out there is familiar with this revolver and can help I would be greatfull and can supply any needed info on gun. Thanks ,Thunderace

Belgian revolver Colt ,look alike

Dennis ,been on that forum already and no luck as yet, joined 2 others and same thing.I guess Ihave plenty of time since I retired in December to play around with this revolver.I just seen one that sold on auction arms like mine but I cant get his E mail address to contact him .I am sure someone out there has the answer. Thanks Thunderace

Go into the dealer section of this forum and call the folks at Callaghans in Marlborough, MA. I got an old cap and ball belgian revolver and they helped me out a ton. Those guys realy seem to know their stuff about old revolvers.

Just looked they are not in the dealer section.

http://www.cal-firearms.com/

Good luck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom