• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Antifa Playbook

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
I saw this from a poster I have been following (looserounds.com) and thought other people might find it interesting also. I can't and won't vouch for the accuracy, just posting for your reading pleasure.

Thanks for the reminder. This has been known for a while and why I always tell you guys to stay away from these shitbags. Don't engage unless they come to your street, then even if it is murder engage from a distance. F'Ayoob you are getting charged anyway so might as well take them out from a distance. <- if they are on your street and you have to.

Thanks for the reminder. This has been known for a while and why I always tell you guys to stay away from these shitbags. Don't engage unless they come to your street, then even if it is murder engage from a distance. F'Ayoob you are getting charged anyway so might as well take them out from a distance. <- if they are on your street and you have to.

Thanks Dad.

I saw this from a poster I have been following (looserounds.com) and thought other people might find it interesting also. I can't and won't vouch for the accuracy, just posting for your reading pleasure.

doofy.png

Good for OP to have shared, so no criticism there whatsoever. Some good points are made and should be seen by others even if at Captain Obvious level.q

Regarding arfcom within the chain of information source? Perusing arfcom is like watching Dumb and Dumber, but more funny.

Back
Top Bottom