Antifa idiot shows off his AR-OneFive

The guy in this video cannot be serious? In that case I just picked up the new EM and PEE four five shield. Don't know what it is yet. Still have to figure out what the things are on top in the front and back and where to put the clip. Omg these people are clowns

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Stay away from this guy at the range... don't forget to grab his "one-five" and strip it for parts after he shoots himself with it.

Lol pretty sure its a joke. Too bad he's not up to date with the extendo lifestyle.

To be sure, he his definitely mocking them. Probably has met a few himself, Notice the 10 round magazine? I bet he's in one of the states with restrictions, which also happen to be where most of these snowflakes protest.

Last edited:
Looks like he's making terroristic threats there. Why are the FBI and ATF not knocking on his door?

I liked the part where he tried to show everyone that the boolit is in the gun and ejected the round instead. "What the ****?"

Buddy of mine showed it to me. I asked him multiple times if it was a joke, and he said it was legit. If this jackass represents the enemy of freedom....

He randomly bought an $800 DBAL, Fortis charging handle, AimPoint T1, etc.? That looks like a $3k setup just off the top of my head.

If it was a S&W base AR then I would almost buy the video. Almost.

He randomly bought an $800 DBAL, Fortis charging handle, AimPoint T1, etc.? That looks like a $3k setup just off the top of my head.

If it was a S&W base AR then I would almost buy the video. Almost.

My thinking exactly. Way too many pricey accessories/upgrades on that thing.

That was hilarious...I need to find that guys channel cause these things are funny...the second one had a stuffed animal cow in the pictures and the guy was wearing an Ed hardy shirt...trolling so hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another gem from Boston ANTIFA... [rofl]

Hilarious. I'm worried for some of you guys who think this is serious.

They're out there, its even sadder when they upload it to YouTube

At least this last guy has some suspicion that it might be a troll...

Last edited by a moderator:
The first sentence gave it away .
Southern California militia .
He didn't buy that in CA.
Still though it's fun to make fun of idiots.

Hilarious. I'm worried for some of you guys who think this is serious.

Yea those videos of people who think this is legit are pretty scary as well...getting all fired up over a guy trolling the antifa crowd...I wonder what the comments sections look like on those videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom