• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Antifa and gun control

milktree

NES Member

vice article said:
When gun lovers rally in front of the Virginia Capitol in Richmond next week, the local chapter of antifa will be there too. But their members won’t be wearing all black, and they don’t plan to douse right-wingers in milkshakes or Silly String.

Instead, local antifa will join thousands of conservatives who are expected to descend on Richmond that day in protesting pending gun-control legislation introduced by Democratic lawmakers.

Antifa Seven Hills, based in Richmond, are opposing the slew of gun bills introduced by the newly Democratic Legislature since November, because they say those types of laws are used primarily to criminalize poor people, minorities, and leftists — and to bolster law enforcement’s power.
... (continues)

Gun control is a lib policy. Leftists aren't libs.

Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary.
- Karl Marx

Think about it though....you have 100 antifa punks show up at an event with 10-50k RKBA supporters and what do you actually think these punks are going to try?

Do you really think these shitbags are going to pick a fight against numbers of people like that?

No, but I could think of a few things a small group of Antifa could do (that I won't write here) that would hurt our cause, make gun owners look bad (with the help of the MSM), or even cause a mass panic resulting in many deaths.

With the amount of cash f***face bloomburg is throwing around on this one I wouldnt be surprised if that lizard faced pedophile satan worshiper tried a real black flag. Don't forget, this is Obama's "Civilian Army"

Plus they'll probably get special police protection like they have EVERY OTHER TIME

23525730-7899507-Peace_In_one_of_the_photos_Barack_flashes_a_peace_sign_at_the_ca-a-90_1579283694212.jpg

Back
Top Bottom