• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Antifa Activist Daniel Alan Baker Arrested for Plotting to Murder Trump Supporters and Police on Inauguration Day with AK47

Reptile

NES Member
Antifa supporter Daniel Alan Baker was arrested for plotting to murder Trump supporters and police on Inauguration Day.

He trained in Syria in 2017 with the YPG, was featured on VICE, and in 2020 participated in the CHAZ insurrection in Seattle, per DOJ documents.

Five letter word.
Uses a set of skills he learned while selling out his people back in Germany.
Has paid for campaigns all over the country to install garbage DAs and State AGs.

I really don't get how we have not already droned that bastard. He's done more damage to our country than anyone since 9/11.

OK, yeah- I know why he isn't enjoying a dirt nap...

1610814528784.jpeg

Where does the money originate? Chop off all the tentacles you want but this crap won't stop until the head is crushed. Someone is paying this guy to do what he does.
Susan Rosenberg is a fundraiser for Burn Loot Murder. She actually blew up the Capitol building and was later pardoned by slick Willy.

I'm sire if he promises never to do it again it will be all good. The bail fund probably has him out already.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Yeah. But it’s Trump. So I think that’s ok. Check with Nancy. I think she will instruct the Justice Dept that he’s a good friend.

Drone, schmone.
Confiscate all his assets on a pretext and
set him on a 20 year treadmill to get them released.
I like how you think, but who has the balls and perseverance to make it happen and then be maintained? Definitely the more strategic approach. That old, evil F won't be around many more years but when he croaks the money will dump into full blown leftist causes. Also his spawn is no different.

That old, evil F won't be around many more years but when he croaks the money will dump into full blown leftist causes.
That's my motivation - nip it in the bud.

ETA: At this point we'd be no less safe if Russia (say) stole the money.
It's hard to believe they'd make more malicious use of it than he does.

Back
Top Bottom