Anti-Semitic Yom Kippur shooter is arrested after livestreaming himself killing two people

Reptile

NES Member
Anti-Semitic Yom Kippur shooter is arrested after livestreaming himself killing two people near German synagogue while ranting about the Holocaust, feminism and immigration
  • Gunmen wearing military fatigues opened fire outside synagogue in the German city of Halle on Wednesday
  • At least two people, including one woman, were killed in the attack and several more were injured
  • Police say they have arrested one man and urged people to 'stay alert' while the manhunt continues
  • Shocking video shows one man dressed in black tactical gear and wearing a helmet firing on the street
  • Gunmen laid improvised explosives outside the front of the synagogue and threw a grenade, witnesses said
  • Attack happened on Yom Kippur, the holiest day in Judaism, which is traditionally spent fasting and praying
Yom Kippur gunman kills two people in attack on German synagogue | Daily Mail Online

From the OP's linked article: Local Jewish leaders said that attackers had attempted to get into the synagogue but security measures 'withstood the attack' before they began shooting elsewhere

My wife used to be angry/offended that I carried a gun into her church. Now she stands on that side so that her family members won't hug me and find it.

I'll save my compassion for victims who didn't invite the danger into their lives with open arms (talking about Germans not jews).

Condolences and sorrow felt for all those injured or killed by this useless piece of trash. For those that haven’t seen the video he was an absolute complete f**k up. Everything he did was horribly executed. He even calls himself a loser several times in the video because he sucks so bad.

As a side note I do feel horrible for the two people that were killed, but a little situational awareness and the ability to act under pressure would have saved both their lives without a doubt.

It would be a comedy if two people werent killed. All those guns look homemade too.

Whats interesting is that no did anything but cower or leave when he was clearing jams or reloading.

It would be a comedy if two people werent killed. All those guns look homemade too.

One of them for sure was (he was cursing at the "Luty," and woah, yeah, googling, that is one of them). He could have had more ammo loaded in mags for the 1st (AK pattern?) one. It seemed reliable (and full auto). Fortunately, he was a complete doof whose plan broke on a locked door. It even looked like he had commercial rounds in his bag (which was still in his car) for it, still neatly in the plastic holders pulled from boxes of 20 rds.

Whats interesting is that no did anything but cower or leave when he was clearing jams or reloading.

The whole thing was painful to watch on so many levels.

They arrested him?? Isn't that religious persecution???

"shooter arrested" just has a strange ring to it. No kidding, right??? I mean, HE LIVE STREAMED IT! How hard was it to catch the guy???

Back
Top Bottom