Anti NRA Commercial

MassPete

NES Member
Did you guys just see that on FOX News??? "Ditch The Sticker" The Moms are going in with Bloomberg. Everytown is spending up to 1 million dollars on this.

Last edited:
they are trying to run the members against the organization.

not saying I agree with the spending, but we need to stick together.

The weapon of the democrats is division. They continue to divide and conquer. The sooner everyone realizes this the sooner we can rid this country of that cancer.

they are trying to run the members against the organization.

not saying I agree with the spending, but we need to stick together.

The weapon of the democrats is division. They continue to divide and conquer. The sooner everyone realizes this the sooner we can rid this country of that cancer.

This! While I'm not a super fan of the NRA (much prefer GOAL, GOA, & Comm2A), the NRA is the largest national lobbying organization for Pro 2A efforts. I stand to be corrected.

Once the Libtards eliminate the NRA, all bets are off for the 2A.

I hate this cancel culture BS.

@robjax last sentence is friggon spot on!

Jay

I guess if that were all true, they wouldn’t have to worry about the NRA. Like Dorothy’s ruby shoes, “Their magic must be very powerful or she wouldn’t want them so badly”

The NRA clout comes from the Political Fund, not dues, and the VOTES the membership represents.

if I were the NRA leadership I would match them advertisement for advertisement. MLHE. ( make liberal heads explode)

I guess if that were all true, they wouldn’t have to worry about the NRA. Like Dorothy’s ruby shoes, “Their magic must be very powerful or she wouldn’t want them so badly”

The NRA clout comes from the Political Fund, not dues, and the VOTES the membership represents.

if I were the NRA leadership I would match them advertisement for advertisement. MLHE. ( make liberal heads explode)
In the current world of accepted censorship by the networks and social media outlets just what channels do you propose they advertise on? Do you really think the proposed networks you can list will accept said ad?

Advertising on The Outdoor or similar channels is not going to hit the target audience.

In the current world of accepted censorship by the networks and social media outlets just what channels do you propose they advertise on? Do you really think the proposed networks you can list will accept said ad?

Advertising on The Outdoor or similar channels is not going to hit the target audience.
So you propose rolling over and accepting defeat without even trying?

Buy the ad space. $$$ talks.

if they won’t sell you the space, make use of the lawyers. If they are OTA, go after their FTC license.

If a business turns down a multi million ad campaign, ( mostly profit that would fall to bottom line) reach out to stockholders

It’s a PR campaign, fight it. They aren’t trying to get NRA members to quit, they are attempting to make the NRA toxic to politicians. (A six figure add campaign BTW is nothing. They want the PR buzz and free exposure that goes with it.). You know what can impress politicians? Increasing NRA memberships and increase voter turn out of members.

Plus there are things that could EASILY be done to make this attack on the NRA an opportunity to raise funds and recruit new members.

First I would reach out to current membership on what the 80% of dues expenditures not mentioned in the add accomplishes and what wins all those lawyers costs have had. Basically a keep the sticker campaign to current members, and sign up a friend to put a sticker on his car.

Second I’d launch a counter campaign that would make their advertisement an NRA recruiting tool. Since the majority of gun owners are not NRA members, and I suspect none of the new firearm owners are in NRA, you can recruit new members on the Outdoor network and anywhere else gun owners visit.

THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY disguised as a problem.

I am a NRA member, have been and will continue to be. Here is what I can't figure out. In the private sector, when an individual becomes a liability for the organization, that individual is separated from company and everyone moves on. Whatever we may have thought about Wayne's previous effectiveness, he has become a liability. Absolutely keep the organization but lose the individual that has become a clear liability!

You're an idiot if you trust Bloomberg/Moms etc. now more than say, last year.

Listen, these groups make up their shit, misquote, and misrepresent to their heart's delight. This isn't going to be any different, and it's not because I don't think their general theme is right- most of us can agree the NRA is f***ed up and needs at minimum a major overhaul, but listening to anti-gun talking points on the matter is retarded.

"Lots of money on lawyers..." ummm.....yeah? How do they think lawsuits against their never ending onslaught of anti-gun legislation get filed and pursued?

I know a guy... he's been a member of the NRA for many, many years. He has soooo many stickers from renewals that they're stacked deep. I think he may go on the offensive and start carrying several in his vehicle. Any vehicle that has any woke stickers on it may just find an additional, colorful and historic seal applied. Silly? Yes. Childish? Of course. Time to fight fire with fire.

So you propose rolling over and accepting defeat without even trying?

Buy the ad space. $$$ talks.

if they won’t sell you the space, make use of the lawyers. If they are OTA, go after their FTC license.

If a business turns down a multi million ad campaign, ( mostly profit that would fall to bottom line) reach out to stockholders

It’s a PR campaign, fight it. They aren’t trying to get NRA members to quit, they are attempting to make the NRA toxic to politicians. (A six figure add campaign BTW is nothing. They want the PR buzz and free exposure that goes with it.). You know what can impress politicians? Increasing NRA memberships and increase voter turn out of members.

Plus there are things that could EASILY be done to make this attack on the NRA an opportunity to raise funds and recruit new members.

First I would reach out to current membership on what the 80% of dues expenditures not mentioned in the add accomplishes and what wins all those lawyers costs have had. Basically a keep the sticker campaign to current members, and sign up a friend to put a sticker on his car.

Second I’d launch a counter campaign that would make their advertisement an NRA recruiting tool. Since the majority of gun owners are not NRA members, and I suspect none of the new firearm owners are in NRA, you can recruit new members on the Outdoor network and anywhere else gun owners visit.

THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY disguised as a problem.
No I don’t propose bending over to any anti.
I also don’t believe in getting bent over by Wayne’s very excessive expenditures.
My position on NRA membership has been well stated in the prior NRA threads here on NES. I refuse to allow my membership funds to be squandered by some head strong Executive.

“N.R.A. members pay dues for a whole variety of reasons,” said Shannon Watts, the founder of Moms Demand Action, which is part of Everytown. “But none of them do it so Wayne LaPierre can use their money for expensive suits and flights on private jets.”

What do the Moms Demand Action members pay dues for? Oh, right, they don't pay dues, because the whole organization is funded by Bloomberg.

NRA is grass roots
MDA is astroturf

That's what they want. I also agree with them. We need to take back the NRA and not let the liberals destroy the organization. They are trying to divide us. We can't let that happen.

Back
Top Bottom