Anti logic

So I thought some of you may like this. The labro at work who is 22 or so has an older Brother who gradumacated college last year and is now in post grad studies. He works part time with democrats and their campaigns collecting polling Data. The kid comes to work yesterday telling the story of the conversation the older brother was having at home and here is how it went.
The older brother says all guns should be taken away. The younger brother says that's not happening but let's say it did how would you do it. The older brother says that he would send people around to go get them. The younger brother says what happens when people don't give them up. The older brother then says he would be ok with people having to die to get the guns from people.
I just laughed at that point and said WTF.

Younger brother should bop older on the head with a club, and say, "Not a gun."

-BOP-

"Not a gun."

-BOP-

"Not a gun."

So I thought some of you may like this. The labro at work who is 22 or so has an older Brother who gradumacated college last year and is now in post grad studies. He works part time with democrats and their campaigns collecting polling Data. The kid comes to work yesterday telling the story of the conversation the older brother was having at home and here is how it went.
The older brother says all guns should be taken away. The younger brother says that's not happening but let's say it did how would you do it. The older brother says that he would send people around to go get them. The younger brother says what happens when people don't give them up. The older brother then says he would be ok with people having to die to get the guns from people.
I just laughed at that point and said WTF.

I was thinking about this the other day....

Think about this.....

According to the Geneva-based Small Arms Survey – the leading source of international public information about firearms – the U.S. has the best-armed civilian population in the world, with an estimated 270 million total guns.

Let's say for shits and giggle there are 100 million people who own at least 1 gun (legally or illegally)

How many LEO's would be required to confiscate firearms from someone so set against giving them up that they're willing to shoot back? I think 5 would be a good conservative number. So, 500 million LEOs would be required to go out to everyone's house and grab their guns at the same time (otherwise all those other guns would somehow get lost in a tragic boating accident).....do the math...where are we going to get all these gun confiscators?

I've noticed that a lot of people are okay with other people having to die.

Yup. Just like libs are ok with the govt confiscating and spending other people's money.

Back to guns. I thought that this collecting of guns was supposed to save lives? I guess this kid didn't think his $hit through. Shocker [hmmm]

I can see this type of mentality leading to the rise of a Nazi-type party in this country.

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking about this the other day....

Think about this.....

According to the Geneva-based Small Arms Survey – the leading source of international public information about firearms – the U.S. has the best-armed civilian population in the world, with an estimated 270 million total guns.

Let's say for shits and giggle there are 100 million people who own at least 1 gun (legally or illegally)

How many LEO's would be required to confiscate firearms from someone so set against giving them up that they're willing to shoot back? I think 5 would be a good conservative number. So, 500 million LEOs would be required to go out to everyone's house and grab their guns at the same time (otherwise all those other guns would somehow get lost in a tragic boating accident).....do the math...where are we going to get all these gun confiscators?

But, the same people that argue for confiscation claim that we can't round up and deport ~ 11 million illegals. Its a helluva lot easier to hid a gun than a human being. Just sayin'

Last edited:
I wonder if he's considered what happens if his side loses that fight?
Handshakes and hugs all around for the people that started that shit?
He willing to pick up a rifle a see it through?
Most likely not.

One of the guys I work with believes we need to repeal the 2nd to save lives (yes he is both a democrat and Muslim)

I asked him how many people he wants to die for nothing, response is none that is why he wants to get rid of all guns

I then told him that about 10% of the 100 million gun owners would probably fight it, how many do you think will die because of your bad idea? Are you willing to kill 6 million people in a civil war to attempt to get rid of guns? Because that is what would happen.

He really believes that people would willingly give up their guns and those who don't it okay to kill.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

Please send older brother to my house to be first in on the raid and I'll happily oblige his death wish.....that he's ok with.

Back
Top Bottom