Anti hunters in VT go after hunters

They're Guilty
addfbfaf-d57e-4083-82a3-9cf9bed52532_text.gif

What BS type of punishment is this "The two women “were each fined $262 and will lose their license privileges for fishing, hunting and trapping for a year,” according to the release."
I want to say it was because fish and wildlife prosecuted and not the local police. They should have been cited for damage to the vehicle

I want to say it was because fish and wildlife prosecuted and not the local police. They should have been cited for damage to the vehicle
Sic a german shepard on me I consider it an attack with a deadly weapon. He's had his last Kibble and I hope they don't find the owners body.

While I agree that the womens' hunting and fishing privileges being suspended is appropriate (though pointless), the $262 fine is insufficient.

Hunters should find a good crusading attorney and civilly sue them, for violation of their civil rights. Never happen, but nice to think about.

It's kind of stupid to sic your dog on a pack of dogs that are trained to work as a pack and go after bears, but she looks like she didn't miss many branches falling out of the stupid tree.

Edit to add that it might well be perfectly legal to hunt unposted private property in VT. I know that to be the case in NH. I've even hunted in VT a few times. I probably should have looked that up.

While I agree that the womens' hunting and fishing privileges being suspended is appropriate (though pointless), the $262 fine is insufficient.

Hunters should find a good crusading attorney and civilly sue them, for violation of their civil rights. Never happen, but nice to think about.
ACLU where are you when we need you? [banana]

Back
Top Bottom