• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ANTI HEALEY YARD SIGNS (guaging interest)

what do you think

• I would order one

Votes: 46 52.3%
  • Not a good idea

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • i would order multiple

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • i would donate for extras to be put in strategic locations

Votes: 30 34.1%

• Total voters
Vista print gave me a price of $19.99 for 1K so there is no point in doing a group buy, I can just buy them. I would REALLY like to get GOAL's endorsment. But if people are interested I'll buy them mail them out or pass them around.

View attachment 177685

I went with single sided blank back, but I could do it the same on both sides.

eta: the double sided with a promo discount brings it up to $33.48 for 1K. Seems like a lot of bang for the buck.

Do it. You don't need anyone's endorsement to spread the word.

Do it. You don't need anyone's endorsement to spread the word.

I agree, I don't "need" the endorsement. But I would "like" to have it. I think it's important for us all to work together. So I'll give them a little time to comment then I'll probably do it anyway.

I like part B. Take a decent Sunday, go to local supermarket, mall, strip club, whatever, and slip them under the wiper......

I saw a guy in the Detroit area get the living snot kicked out of him for doing this, I said good they got him before he made it to my side of the parking lot, don't touch people's cars it annoys them.

I saw a guy in the Detroit area get the living snot kicked out of him for doing this, I said good they got him before he made it to my side of the parking lot, don't touch people's cars it annoys them.

"Detroit" says it all.

This. Especially if it rains, it'll leave stains on the windshield or force someone to get out back into the rain and remove it to have the wipers work correctly.

Please drop the “Healy hurts families”. It’s weak and nobody outside of GOAL knows what the hell it means. When I went to observe one of dimples’ town halls for research purposes, the hurts families thing was the first question asked, and it allowed her to completely blow off the issue. She used it to drive the issue to ground and ridicule it, much to the satisfaction of her plump old grey supporters.

How about, “Healy is a savage tyrant hell bent on abrogating your Constitutional rights” or “Healy wants to control you” or something like that?

I would not put a sign related to being pro-gun rights on my lawn. Not because I care what my neighbors think, but rather because it is basically an announcement that you own guns. That there are guns to be had when the owner is away.

I would put up an anti Maura sign, but it would have to highlight a position of hers that goes strongly against mainstream conservative beliefs. Something like "Predators in Ladies Rooms is Ok with Maura" or "Maura's Bail Reform Means Criminals Walk"

Maybe, if such a thing exists, a pic of a violent offender set loose by Maura to reoffend. The text could be "Freed by Maura to Kill (rape, rob, deal, etc) Again.

If you could come up with something along those lines, I'd be in.

How about some of those sticker that are almost impossible to get off your window? Smack them right on the windshield in the drivers field of vision and have it be a dumb pro Healy message like “even the first openly gay attorney general supports late term abortion, you should too!”

That way people will be pissed off at Healy.

Please drop the “Healy hurts families”. It’s weak and nobody outside of GOAL knows what the hell it means. When I went to observe one of dimples’ town halls for research purposes, the hurts families thing was the first question asked, and it allowed her to completely blow off the issue. She used it to drive the issue to ground and ridicule it, much to the satisfaction of her plump old grey supporters.

How about, “Healy is a savage tyrant hell bent on abrogating your Constitutional rights” or “Healy wants to control you” or something like that?

Some signs should read what Maura Healey isn't doing rather than what she is doing. For example: "Healey has done nothing to combat the opiod epidemic" would be a message that could reach people regardless of 2A alignment. One could sway some votes in that fashion that might otherwise be turned off by 2A discussion.

Some signs should read what Maura Healey isn't doing rather than what she is doing. For example: "Healey has done nothing to combat the opiod epidemic" would be a message that could reach people regardless of 2A alignment. One could sway some votes in that fashion that might otherwise be turned off by 2A discussion.
Slam her for transparency. In this state slamming her for anything related to firearms would be a joke, just like the Healey hurts families line.

Back
Top Bottom