• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anti-Guns Bills Being Proposed This Week

Joe Biden just said turn in you're guns..

And Laughter will fill the rooms..

Fk these people they don't solve problems they create them. Illegitimate administration equels illegitimate laws..kiss my royal ass Democrats and that goes for the Republicans too.

So this crap will pass the House with ease and then be ready for the Senate RINOS next week.

Pretty frightening to think the only thing standing between us and tyranny is a handful of RINO career politicians in the Senate.
The second amendment cannot be limited by legislation.

The process of amending the constitution is clear.

Any action taken solely by the congress is unconstitutional.

Biden's opinions are just that.

Biden's opinions.

PS President dipshit has a lot of balls, He’s been protected by assault weapons his entire life as a government grifter...

Last edited:
So this crap will pass the House with ease and then be ready for the Senate RINOS next week.

Pretty frightening to think the only thing standing between us and tyranny is a handful of RINO career politicians in the Senate.
I would bet anything that this passes in the Senate thanks to the RINOS.

I would also bet anything that a new ban on "Hi-Caps" passes.

Text - H.R.7910 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): Protecting Our Kids Act

With the help of 10 Republicans, House Democrats passed their bill to
  • Ban sales of semi-automatic rifles to those under 21.
  • Ban standard-capacity magazines.
  • Define parts that are not firearms per GCA'68 as firearms to restrict their purchase.
  • Impose storage requirements.
ETA: 10 Republicans, not 4.

Last edited:
This is a very broad and restrictive law. Obviously a huge infringement. I’m skeptical it would earn 60 votes in the senate to get out of filibuster, and even if it got to a vote they’d need either some R’s or every dem including manchin to vote yay. I don’t see it happening.

This is a very broad and restrictive law. Obviously a huge infringement. I’m skeptical it would earn 60 votes in the senate to get out of filibuster, and even if it got to a vote they’d need either some R’s or every dem including manchin to vote yay. I don’t see it happening.
EVERY Republican that voted for this trash needs to be primary-ed and never allowed to run as a Republican again. And the Dems that voted for this need to be defeated in embarrassing and humiliating fashion

Hope that you are correct but I never thought I would see something like this even pass a House where Dems have a 5 or 6 seat majority

Hope that you are correct but I never thought I would see something like this even pass a House where Dems have a 5 or 6 seat majority

over the past 2 weeks it’s been pretty obvious the house would pass some BS infringement. The likelihood of getting through senate, especially a bill this broad and aggressive, is low. However we ALL should be calling our senators this week.

EVERY Republican that voted for this trash needs to be primary-ed and never allowed to run as a Republican again. And the Dems that voted for this need to be defeated in embarrassing and humiliating fashion
I had incorrectly posted that it was 4 Republicans, but it appears to have been 10.

Do you really still think that Rs have our best interests in mind?

This will fall on its face - I don't think it even gets a simple majority, nevermind beyond a philibuster.

I'm more worried about the bipartisan negotiations going on in the senate - seems to be surrounding background checks, not bans, still though it's very unclear exactly where they are getting. This item very well could receive that 60 votes.

Nothing to fund mental health care or facilities?

Nothing to make involuntary committments to mental facilities easier?

Nothing to address poverty or poor education?

Nothing to address broken homes?

No licensing structure or required mental health evaluations? (I know this would get abused, especially in MA and CA)

I see this legislation as nothing more than a guarantee that psycho rampages will continue.

I see exactly what you wrote - you're skeptical that any Rs would vote for this. That just means that you haven't been paying attention to the GOP.

so in less confrontational manner, youre predicting 11 R’s will support a vote to block filibuster

so in less confrontational manner, youre predicting 11 R’s will support a vote to block filibuster
I'm neither a gypsy nor a news anchor - I'm not predicting anything. But it wouldn't surprise me for a second if a bunch of Rs sold us out. Call it a uniparty, call it controlled opposition, call it whatever you want but the GOP hasn't stood up for its base in ages, they're all talk and no action.

Nothing to fund mental health care or facilities?

Nothing to make involuntary committments to mental facilities easier?

Nothing to address poverty or poor education?

Nothing to address broken homes?

No licensing structure or required mental health evaluations? (I know this would get abused, especially in MA and CA)

I see this legislation as nothing more than a guarantee that psycho rampages will continue.
They don't want the carnage to stop. Their idea of "doing something" gets them press coverage and votes. They only care about getting re-elected, nothing more than that.

Back
Top Bottom