• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anti-Gunners Don’t Want To Stop School Shootings. Here’s Proof.

mikeyp

NES Member

Meet LA District Attorney George Gascón! He’s not just soft on crime–he’s sweet on it!​

No one fails like Gascón! No one quails like Gascón! No one lets crims out of jails like Gascón!

No one appalls like Gascón, gets recalled like Gascón, no one wants shootings in schools and malls like Gascón!

Why yes, I did write a little song in honor of George Gascón, who currently stands as the best proof we could ever present that gun-grabbers love it when mass shootings happen. He’s such a caricature of an anti-gun district attorney that it’s actually kind of hard to believe that I didn’t make him up. But I didn’t; he’s real, and he’s working as hard as he can to make sure that crime runs rampant in Los Angeles … so he and his big-money handlers can then blame that crime on the guns owned by law-abiding California citizens. Our friends at the National Shooting Sports Foundation have all the maddening details.

This is the a**h*** who let the shitbag who tried to run down a mother walking with her infant in a stroller go with just summer camp.

Just sayin. That should never, ever be forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom