Anti Gun Willie Nelson

Whiskey River take my mind,
Don't let her mem'ry torture me.
Whiskey River don't run dry,
You're all I've got, take care of me.

Drink up Willie.

Article is from 9/19/18. Old news about an old guy who hasn't been relevant since before he had pigtails.

Not defending any of it, but the article was long before Beto's tailspin and threats of door-to-door confiscation.

I always thought of Willie as more libertarian, I wonder what his thoughts on Beto are now.

Plus, he probably got some dough to endorse him. He needs it.

The allure of Willy has always eluded me - even back when he was coherent and smoking more cigarettes than joints. So no skin off my nose.

I forget the comedian, it was a long time ago- he joked about the song "to all the girls I've loved before." He was like,
"The girls? Have you seen Willie, more like to all the barn animals I've loved before!" I'm sure that offensive hate speech has been wiped from the internets.

I forget the comedian, it was a long time ago- he joked about the song "to all the girls I've loved before." He was like,
"The girls? Have you seen Willie, more like to all the barn animals I've loved before!" I'm sure that offensive hate speech has been wiped from the internets.
I'm sure there will be/is a PC term for one who engages in bestiality

There's an old joke about a woman who goes for a tattoo, wants Willie on her inner thigh. Doesn't like the first one, artist redoes it on the other side. She still doesn't like it. They bring in "random guy" walking by to judge. Turns out he's the Town drunk. He studies a while, then says "I don't know about the ones on each side, but DAMN if that ain't the spitting image of Willie in the middle."

If we still had neg reps I wouldn't have repeated that joke...

i'm old...i don't stink like rotting meat and body odor.
Some do, some don't. I used to work with seniors. It's weird. I think it's a combination of things. Certain diets, toiletries, hygiene, body chemistry.
Some stink bad, even after a shower and fresh clothes.

Back
Top Bottom