Anti gun statements by gunshop employees ?????

SIG 365

There is one GB dealer offering them with free shipping and no CC fee for $499, after transfer you are paying $520. I think most stores here have them for that, maybe $550.

But everyone else is charging shipping + transfer = more expensive than at the store.
for $30, even more, I'd support the LGS. don't be a cheapskate, that mail order with transfer won't look so attractive when there is no LGS to do the transfer.

I wonder if it the same LGS (SE Mass) where the counter employee demanded to see my LTC last week to purchase cartridge gauges and gun socks...
I did mostly because I didn't feel like driving somewhere else or waiting on a mail delivery, but I probably won't be spending any more money there either. I'll find somewhere else local to buy my reloading supplies.
what store was that?

I remember when the Deli Ticket store dropped a dime on the new LGS in Dracut, for selling new Glocks at fair market price, cause he believed they were OK cause they were on the 'List'.
He's since closed the shop
what store is this "Deli Ticket" store?? Im not picking up the reference.....

You will change the mind of me, and many others here, about continuing to support this shop if your story checks out.

So out the shop or give them a chance to respond before outing them, but silence is not

A gun show? :)

I'm still trying to figure out what "waffle" is :(
If you haven't found out yet about the Waffle, it's being done on numerous collecting sites still.
Example;
1 will waffle a Sign for say, $10. Per chance and have 100 spots to fill, when spots are filled, a number gets picked and someone wins the the sign for $10. guy running it pockets $1000.
Thing is the guy couldn't sell the sign for $500. but because of the $10. chance he gets double the value.
And the greedy bastards require paypal FF so it doesn't cost them a dime.

I use internet. But I prefer to support the local guys that can help me if I need it. More if an investment
of 3 local guys around me only one would do a firearm frame transfer, and all plain reject to do an ar lower transfers. so all i care to do when i need it moved to the mill.
and mill is indeed a place you go when you DO know of what it is you want. so, too bad, but local guys have nothing for me at all anymore, excpept of may be an another cz transfer - but none of them ever have any handguns i would care about.

If you haven't found out yet about the Waffle, it's being done on numerous collecting sites still.
Example;
1 will waffle a Sign for say, $10. Per chance and have 100 spots to fill, when spots are filled, a number gets picked and someone wins the the sign for $10. guy running it pockets $1000.
Thing is the guy couldn't sell the sign for $500. but because of the $10. chance he gets double the value.
you think PP should get a cut? that's rich

Example;
And the greedy bastards require paypal FF so it

I will now waffle a Beretta 92. $20 a chance and the waffle will only start after I sell 50 tickets. Or, just cut straight to the chase and waffle a chance to win $1k by selling 20 $100 tickets.

Example;
the couple of raffles I deal with use Simpleswipe for payment

I will now waffle a Beretta 92. $20 a chance and the waffle will only start after I sell 50 tickets. Or, just cut straight to the chase and waffle a chance to win $1k by selling 20 $100 tickets.
the issue is, if it don't fill up in a day or 2 it doesn't happen. it's actually self policing.

I just let it run until it fills up, no refunds.
so, i know you're f***ing with me, but, not the way it works. Admins will either pull it or you lower prices/seats. No one pays a tdime utnil it's full and locked.

you could always be your own admin and just raffle your shit off on FB or some other social media, your game, your rules :)

so, i know you're f***ing with me, but, not the way it works. Admins will either pull it or you lower prices/seats. No one pays a tdime utnil it's full and locked.

you could always be your own admin and just raffle your shit off on FB or some other social media, your game, your rules :)
Ahh ok.. You reserve a spot then pay, that makes a lot more sense than my rules lol

The point is, $30 is nothing, not every gun is $150 cheaper in GB.

For $30 I won't bother with GB.
and i would, as more often than not you can contact seller directly and negotiate a direct payment bypassing state tax and extra fees. i`ve done it numerous times.

In MA, besides the fact that raffles are only legal for non-profits to run . . .

- MA requires a BG check on people responsible for the raffle,
- MA DOR demands a cut of the action,
- There is a fee for the license to run the raffle,
- Probably more but that's all that I recall.

I was on the BOD of a 501c(3) MA historical society which investigated what was required to raffle off something. After the research they decided to do something different!

In MA, besides the fact that raffles are only legal for non-profits to run . . .

I was on the BOD of a 501c(3) MA historical society which investigated what was required to raffle off something. After the research they decided to do something different!
Between that and sling shots being illegal… man, MA sucks!!

Glad I didn't know about this when I was running Gun Raffles for my PMC rides.

I remember when the Deli Ticket store dropped a dime on the new LGS in Dracut, for selling new Glocks at fair market price, cause he believed they were OK cause they were on the 'List'.
He's since closed the shop
Stuff like that bother me.

If they do it to Cabelas or Bass Pro, fine.

But doing it to a small store, because they might have sold 10 Glocks so they destroy his business?

Any small gun store that drops a dime on another will never get my business and I will steer everyone away from that place.

Whatever you do not do, do not google 1 man 1 jar.

Lemon party doesn't even come close to that, don't google that either.
Oh my goodness!!!

What a horrific disaster!!!

What happened to this poor man?

Did he go to the ER?

Thank You NES for providing such valuable entertainment from the interwebs.

I feel so much smarter now for watching this important video.

My friends who work in the ER say that happens all the time - things getting caught I mean.
They say now it's mostly children because they are teaching this in schools now.

Stuff like that bother me.

If they do it to Cabelas or Bass Pro, fine.

But doing it to a small store, because they might have sold 10 Glocks so they destroy his business?

Any small gun store that drops a dime on another will never get my business and I will steer everyone away from that place.

They shouldn't even do it to Cabelas or BP IMO.

Everybody is all about smaller .gov, until they use it against the competition. I mean what happened, did Wonderman Carl S&W business get cut into by BP or Cabelas? As if I need another reason to never step foot in that sheep sheering pit again...

Maybe he was selling a BG or J frame revolver to a snowflake and tried to patronize them. Did they have pink or blue hair?
Lol this thread is gay. Op is probably talking about one of the like half dozen avoidable MA gun shops. The worst ones are obvious.
Please fill in the blanks.
1. GP
2.________________
3.________________
4.________________
5.________________
6.________________

SIG 365

There is one GB dealer offering them with free shipping and no CC fee for $499, after transfer you are paying $520. I think most stores here have them for that, maybe $550.

But everyone else is charging shipping + transfer = more expensive than at the store.
One can buy a brand new one for $515 CASH plus tax in a LGS in ASSachusetts.
They shouldn't even do it to Cabelas or BP IMO.

Everybody is all about smaller .gov, until they use it against the competition. I mean what happened, did Wonderman Carl S&W business get cut into by BP or Cabelas? As if I need another reason to never step foot in that sheep sheering pit again...
And you end up eventually closing your shop, the same way the RAT is going to do, except it took to long!

Back
Top Bottom