Anti gun statements by gunshop employees ?????

Been thinking bout the statement I heard over the Christmas season at the local shop. Was in there with the kids, window shopping and seeing what was new in the place. The counter person, whom has been there for years and I believe is related to the owner, was speaking to a new shooter about Mass compliant issue and the usual. Now there is a large LE contingent involved in the place and management at this place, but I have always found the place a great shop. UNTIL ,,,, I heard the counter person state, "I think no one other than LE needs more than ten rounds and I support limiting people" !!! I personally will not shop there now, and it just solidifies my distrust, or jaded view, of the I got mine so FU some in the LE community have.

Have any of you ever heard these statements from the same people that we funnel money to ? Thoughts ????

Before outing the shop, why don’t you have a conversation with the owner about what happened and ask his or her stance? Then circle back here and get us the update. Fair enough.
Probably this....short leash.....they better have a good stance or F them.

Any LE management gun shop that feels we should be treated like second class citizens certainly doesn't deserve our business.

Before outing the shop, why don’t you have a conversation with the owner about what happened and ask his or her stance? Then circle back here and get us the update. Fair enough.
Nah... out the shop but then go back and ask him/her/xe/zir sells where in the bill of rights they mentioned magazine capacities? Report back.

I
Out the shop and pinky swear you don’t work for a competing shop.
I am not going to out the shop ,,, not going down that road. But I will swear on my parents and grandparents grave it was what was said. My sons heard the same shit. As far as speaking to the owner, I have come to the point in my life were I realize you aren't going to change minds in this day and age ,,,, and I don't have enough time left to waste it on assclowns's jackass opinions.

I think there are a shitload of LEO's and their ilk that don't worry about the restrictions placed on the non LE surfs. The same as most politicians don't care ,,,,

As far as why the counter person said this ,,, there is no excuse, fudd or soccer mom or whatever.

To be completely honest - most people speak far more than they think. I can't imagine that, but shit just flows out their mouths. I would say this toolbag hasn't given 8 seconds of thought to the issue.

The flip side is - challenging him is going solidify his stupid position. With people like this, you need to walk them through their thought process in a non-threatening way so they come to their own correct conclusion. Everyone's favorite person is themself. Ergo, let them convince themselves. All myself to introduce. . . . myself.

Every time I go to a gun shop I hear bullshit. I don't have a good shop near me in Western Mass. I go back to window shop but there are no deals. If I really need something for the most part it used or online and a lot less drama.

Elmer Fudd What GIF by Looney Tunes

I am not going to out the shop ,,, not going down that road. But I will swear on my parents and grandparents grave it was what was said. My sons heard the same shit. As far as speaking to the owner, I have come to the point in my life were I realize you aren't going to change minds in this day and age ,,,, and I don't have enough time left to waste it on assclowns's jackass opinions.

I think there are a shitload of LEO's and their ilk that don't worry about the restrictions placed on the non LE surfs. The same as most politicians don't care ,,,,

As far as why the counter person said this ,,, there is no excuse, fudd or soccer mom or whatever.
You will change the mind of me, and many others here, about continuing to support this shop if your story checks out.

So out the shop or give them a chance to respond before outing them, but silence is not an acceptable option.

Nah... out the shop but then go back and ask him/her/xe/zir sells where in the bill of rights they mentioned magazine capacities? Report back.
The shop may be dead against what that employee just said. And if they are, they don’t deserve to lose business over it. But I think they need to terminate the employee, if that’s the case. They shouldn’t put someone who is spreading anti-2A BS in their shop like that. And if they’re okay with it, then they should be outed. But first they deserve a say in the matter since it wasn’t them that made the statement and shouldn’t have to have their business ruined (like any other businesss) over what one shit head emoloyee says, without giving the owner an opportunity to address it.

I

The only road going down outing that shop is helping us not patronize it.

Your statement about LEO's is 100 percent true.......many of them I've run across believe they are special. The ones that are my friends don't and recognize we should all have the same rights.

Been thinking bout the statement I heard over the Christmas season at the local shop. Was in there with the kids, window shopping and seeing what was new in the place. The counter person, whom has been there for years and I believe is related to the owner, was speaking to a new shooter about Mass compliant issue and the usual. Now there is a large LE contingent involved in the place and management at this place, but I have always found the place a great shop. UNTIL ,,,, I heard the counter person state, "I think no one other than LE needs more than ten rounds and I support limiting people" !!! I personally will not shop there now, and it just solidifies my distrust, or jaded view, of the I got mine so FU some in the LE community have.

Have any of you ever heard these statements from the same people that we funnel money to ? Thoughts ????
I strongly believe it is the same shop in S.E Mass where practically all of the employees, including the owner, are ex LE in one capacity or another. I wouldn't be surprised if the person who said this is the same person that tells every BFS student or shop customer that ALL Glocks are illegal for civilians to own too! The same individual also believes that the Commiewealth laws dividing what firearms civilians and LE can own are correct and sound to!

I dont understand the reference TBH
I would not address someone who just shared such a bigoted opinion as ‘sir.’ I’m not 100% sure what ‘zir’ means, but I’m pretty sure it’s what fags want to be called. In a case as such, I would oblige.

Who done it. Tell us.

We can do them like the rat he’s closing up shop.
It couldn't happen to a nicer person! It amazes me that he has been in business as long as he has giving his stellar reputation of being not just a rat but an ArSShole too! I think his only customers were those that were new to firearms ownership and didn't know any better or the FUDD's at Angle Tree!

Whoa, whoa, whoa. That would be fair and reasonable and this is an internet forum....they don't mix well here.

same f***ing people screaming "out the shop." brilliant! lets call the newspaper and give an interview while we're at it. f***ing karens.
I'm down for shutting down a gun shop that thinks the serfs are not equal to LEO's, or LEO's deserve special treatment on top of the special treatment they already get.

I strongly believe it is the same shop in S.E Mass where practically all of the employees, including the owner, are ex LE in one capacity or another. I wouldn't be surprised if the person who said this is the same person that tells every BFS student or shop customer that ALL Glocks are illegal for civilians to own too! The same individual also believes that the Commiewealth laws dividing what firearms civilians and LE can own are correct and sound to!
Maybe the same shop that reported the FB Waffle group because it was cutting into their ammo sales? .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom