• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

anti gun sign

not to turn this into a Disney thread, but I was there last year with the family and carried everywhere (pocket carried a NAA guardian and the day we went to the water park I used smartcarry) without issue. The only time I didn't was at the resort pool

not to turn this into a Disney thread, but I was there last year with the family and carried everywhere (pocket carried a NAA guardian and the day we went to the water park I used smartcarry) without issue. The only time I didn't was at the resort pool

Went there 2 years ago and had a pocket knife clipped in my front pocket. When I was entering the park, one of the security guys saw it and made me lock it in a locker before going in. It wasn't worth making a stink and the guys were nice about it. I commend them for actually picking me out of a crowd of thousands of people even though I disagree with the policy. For the rest of the week I made sure it was fully concealed before entering.

Back
Top Bottom