Anti-gun sign up at Fenway

i love how they handfeed the unfamilar sheep public with horse crap via monster sized billboards.

Do a search either here or Google for "John Rosenthal". You'll get your anti-freedom, hoplophobic fix for the day plus with the added bonus of increased blood pressure and shortness of breath...

mmm no id or background check...

lets see, i had to attend a $100 2 day course, pay my police dept $100, get photographed, full set of finger prints, photo, background checked AND then wait 4 weeks to be processed and further checked before I got an ID card. And then I have to fill out 3 sheets of paper to buy or sell a gun to anyone in this state.

nope i see no id or background check anywhere. give me a fkin break here! Why has goal not contested these signs?

i'm going to have to print out that gun show loophole photoshop i did and plaster it up over their sign.

here's that evil loophole!

attachment.php

bad loophole, bad!

I'd love to find this loophole that they talk about so much. And yes, I've seen that sign every damn day and think to myself people will believe anything you print up if the font is big enough.

i was at the red sox game yesterday and i couldnt help to see this huge billboard as i was walking thru kenmore sq. to fenway park that had in big letters "WE SELL GUNS" with silohettes of AKs on each side and stated no id or background checks required in MA. i saw it and just laughed. it also stated something about closing the gun show loop hole. this sign was huge like probably 40'x200', anybody else see this axle swing at our rights?

I saw sucha sign long ago neraby Logan airport.

The latest one they have up now isn't exactly easy to read as you fly by it in either direction on the pike. For the most part it looks like a big AK with some words that I bet most people don't have time to read all of it as you drive by. The one where they had a handgun pointing at pics of kids that were killed by unsecured or illegal guns was one that I think that caught more attention. If I heard correctly, someone has tried to burn that billboard a couple of times. They did a piss poor job I think.

i was at the red sox game yesterday and i couldnt help to see this huge billboard as i was walking thru kenmore sq. to fenway park that had in big letters "WE SELL GUNS" with silohettes of AKs on each side and stated no id or background checks required in MA. i saw it and just laughed. it also stated something about closing the gun show loop hole. this sign was huge like probably 40'x200', anybody else see this axle swing at our rights?

Was there a phone number on it for donations or more information?

Everyone should call it a tell them you'd like to place an order.[grin]

We should start calling the anti-gun show people glory holers just like all those jackasses on TV that were calling the tea party protests teabaggers.

B

2008-08-19-rosenthal_gunsbillboard.jpg

Its been there for a while. It pisses me off becasue I get all excited abut a new gun store and then realize its just some douchenozzle spreading crapaganda.

The current sign actually looks like an advertisement for buying guns with all the pretty neon pictures and all. [wink]

haha yup my first time I read the sign i thought "oh cool theres a gun shop in boston" You can imagine how pissed I was when I found out I was wrong. Now, I just get a little road rage when I drive past it on the pike [frown]

haha yup my first time I read the sign i thought "oh cool theres a gun shop in boston" You can imagine how pissed I was when I found out I was wrong. Now, I just get a little road rage when I drive past it on the pike [frown]

most people that see that sign, myself included and a bunch of other people i know thought that that is a pro gun sign or a advertisement for a gun store.

the sign doesnt work for its intended purposes.

How much does it cost to rent billboard space? I don't have the money but maybe Goal or some wealthy gun proponent might want to run their own truthful ad?

childpro.jpg

dontrape.jpg

silver_bullet_gr_billboard.jpg

We just need to shoot out the criminals and terrorist welcome lights and throw up some flyers of some upcoming gun shows and yahtzee! Cool sign. Who's with me?

Public Education:
Since 1995, Stop Handgun Violence has increased public awareness about the epidemic of gun violence. SHV developed several effective media and public education campaigns, the centerpiece of of which is America’s largest billboard. SHV’s message appears on 1,000 billboards around the country.
http://www.stophandgunviolence.com/

How much does it cost to rent billboard space? I don't have the money but maybe Goal or some wealthy gun proponent might want to run their own truthful ad?

childpro.jpg

dontrape.jpg

silver_bullet_gr_billboard.jpg

Love it! Remindes me of the Huckabee quote 'The word gun has different meanings in MT and MA'

Back
Top Bottom