• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anti-gun sign up at Fenway

i was at the red sox game yesterday and i couldnt help to see this huge billboard as i was walking thru kenmore sq. to fenway park that had in big letters "WE SELL GUNS" with silohettes of AKs on each side and stated no id or background checks required in MA. i saw it and just laughed. it also stated something about closing the gun show loop hole. this sign was huge like probably 40'x200', anybody else see this axle swing at our rights?

F$CK!!!!! They are throwing car parts at us now.[shocked]

[wink]

For those who thought the sign was for a real gun shop....

...didn't this line provide any hint that is was propaganda BS?....

"No IDs Required, No Background Check, Criminals and Terrorists Welcome"

I love this sign. Every time I drive by it with a non-gun enthusiast in the car, they ask me about it. And people are much more receptive to such conversations when they've initiated them. Invariably they've heard of the 'gun show loophole' but have no idea what it is. I start by telling them I have no idea what it is either, and then explain what the anti's are actually complaining about is all private sales, not gunshow sales, but that they're afraid nobody will be on their side unless they lie. It has allowed me to educate people many times.

I believe it costs about $150k to rent a billboard.

It's been discussed here before. Has Jim Wallace / GOAL put thought into running a billboard?

that's a lot of donating, we would need a whole lot more people.

"Together we can."

yea that'd be a record setting group buy... we need some rich guy from texas to help up out!

Yeah, like our own George Soros or something. Well, we got Tom Selleck, that's pretty close, right?

Back
Top Bottom