• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

anti-gun public schools gone MAD!

Yet there is always a low life willing to administer and enforce illogical PC BS....there called 'girly men'. These are men that are psychologically more like a difficult screwed up 14yo girl than a man....yet they may be burley looking guys. You can tell them, as they simply love any law that takes away rights, freedoms & liberty. They always have a (girly) excuse....usually 'safety' reasons, as women never feel 'safe' enough. These excuses always seems logical to the "girly man' (hiding behind government).

A number of years ago I was doing some computer consulting for the department of corrections in MA. It was part of the prison industries program where they made beds and furniture and, yes, license plates.

I was talking with one of the guys that ran the print shop. They all had body alarms on them, so if something is going down, they can easily press the alarm and get the cavalry running down.

He told me he was in the print shop and a new inmate came walking up with an exacto knife in his hands. The shop supervisor was thinking about hitting the alarm when the inmate said:

"Ya know they just put me in this place for ten years for using a knife on someone, and the first thing they do when I get in here is give me a knife... go figure".

:)

Rich

I don't know exactly where Brody middle school is, but in MA it would be illegal to have even ONE spent cartridge on you unless you had at least an FID card. Some poor kid from connecticut was recently arrested in MA, and one of the charges was having a spent .50 cal casing WITH A HOLE DRILLED IN IT as part of a necklace. A whole bag of shells....they would call out the national guard for that here!

Back
Top Bottom