Anti-gun pregnant woman uses hubby's firearm to scare off a couple of guys

How dare she use a firearm while indoors, she needs to think of the second hand lead ingestion!

but good for the husband for living in a state that doesn't restrict people human right to not become a victim.
Charles.

Anyone who watched the video connected to this tread notice that the guy, suspect on the right side pic looks like either a demon or devil. I just showed it to my wife and she said yes too.

LMAO! My first gun was a 40 stigma and I still have it. With the 10 to 12 pound trigger pull she be lucky to hit the side of a barn.

It just confirms most statistics that just brandishing a firearm will end most conflicts. You are correct though, the Sigma trigger is something else. Not really a surprise that the we gave the Afghan security forces those guns.

Re: Anti-gun pregnant woman uses hubby's firearm to scane off a couple of guys

Is scaning even legal?

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Guns just attract criminals, if she didn't have the gun they never would have targeted her house.

No worries guys and gals ~ I am just practicing some to see if I would make a good politician.

Tim View attachment 78882

Awesome for her and her unborn and the husband who gets a new shooting buddy!

Though I did think if this happened and mass and she fired at the perps in the truck she would be in jail, kid would end up with the state and the husband would loose his LTC and guns....

Anyone who watched the video connected to this tread notice that the guy, suspect on the right side pic looks like either a demon or devil. I just showed it to my wife and she said yes too.

Nahh, just another drugged up would be tough guy. He wasn't so tough when she pulled out that .40. Which of course she shouldn't have done, because everyone knows that criminals will just take them away.

I like how she shot up their truck so the police could identify it. "Hoping to leave an identifying mark." More like a couple of identifying skid marks in their underoos.

In some states, it is legal to shoot at a fleeing felon. It might even be legal in Massachusetts, but I wouldn't bet on not being prosecuted in this state.

Still, I don't think shooting at a car (or a person) when they no longer pose a threat to you is a particularly good idea. Do you want to be responsible for hitting someone behind them accidentally when you weren't defending your own life? Would a cop arriving on the scene mistake you for the bad guy? Could you live with having killed the bad guy while he was running away?

Should she be charged with anything? Hell no. But if she had hit a passerby?

Want maybe a better idea than shooting at someone running away? How about installing an intercom so you can "answer" your door remotely and let the burglar know that someone is home. They're looking for empty houses.

jeez, didn't she remember Uncle Joe Bidens instructions: shoot out of the back door, into the air.

Not sure where she was, but shooting at those guys as they were running away would not have gone well for her here in the people's republic of mass.

Though I did think if this happened and mass and she fired at the perps in the truck she would be in jail, kid would end up with the state and the husband would loose his LTC and guns....
Had this been in mAss, the husband woulda been in deep poop. - The wife wasn't licensed and the gun wasn't securely stored when the husband was away.

This. She would be in jail for firing at someone who is running away.

Back
Top Bottom