• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anti-Gun posts on other forums...

MadRussian

Army Veteran
As much as I like reading a lot of the posts here and talking to my pro-2A friends - the conversations become very one sided. Everyone is preaching to the choir and agreeing with each other.
I have gotten into quite a few disagreements with people on FaceBook and students and teachers at my school (UMass Amherst[rolleyes]) and made a few take a step back open their eyes a little. Now I started thinking that if we sit here, on this forum, and talk about this stiff - there have to be other lefty forums where they pat each other on the back about how guns are bad. Even though I'm sure they are not as dedicated to the topic as this one is.
Anyone know of any of those forums or threads?

I've been thinking of joining a few of those just so I can get banned for stating solid facts...

Last edited:
You make a good point, sitting here on this forum where most of us are in the like doesn't do much good for spreading the word. Starting some posts on these leftist forums is more beneficial than preaching it here, but it has to be in good taste. Being abrasive would only hurt the cause, cold hard facts and logic couldn't hurt though.

I've been threw the ringer n some of my car forums who would have thought audi/vw folks would be anti's hardy har har

I got onto a site on FB that was something like "ocuppy NRA" or something like that...

They were saying how horrorable this photo of a young girl holding a gun and a target and she was smiling saying something like "Dads why not make your kids this happy this Christmas"...

They were calling anyone in the NRA murders (even though the NRA had nothing to do with the add) and how could anyone put a gun in a kids hand and stuff like that...

I was staying on point even though I was being called a murder, an A Hole, the F word and a bunch of other things... I was pointing out that what they were saying was wrong and I was giving very good answers...

This went on for about 45 minutes or so, till there people deleted all my posts and locked me out so I could no longer post...

Proving that there word is OK but the truth will not be heard by them...

The Anti-gunners only hear what they want to hear...

If the only thing you did was hang out on NES, you'd think we had already won the fight! You're absolutely right, it is ALWAYS a good thing to step out of the comfort zone that is NES or any other pro-2A arena and talk to people that either don't love, don't know, or even dislike guns. It's harder, it's more frustrating, but the people that need convincing are NOT the ones that are already convinced, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom