Anti-gun Liberal with a gun

I think this author has invented a new category of debate fallacy:

You accept another's argument or activity, but then engage in it with willful incompetence. Not to mention no desire for a successful outcome.

Then you write about how terrible it was when if failed. And while it failed only for you, you conclude everyone else must have the same problem, and activity in question must be banned for all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's all progressives have is false arguments and emotions. They will say, do and write anything to push their statist agenda and women like this lead the cheering section.

I think this author has invented a new category of debate fallacy:

You accept another's argument or activity, but then engage in it with willful incompetence. Not to mention no desire for a successful outcome.

Then you write about how terrible it was when if failed. And while it failed only for you, you conclude everyone else must have the same problem, and activity in question must be banned for all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not new. Congress has been doing it with Constitution for... Well.. . forever.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

I bet she wets her pants starting her car every day. Just think of all the little children she might run over, or the gas station she might collide with and blow up!

Back
Top Bottom