Anti Gun Group in Mansfield?

Please....post the FB link so I can start trolling.

Nevermind. Found it. It's a closed group so I liked and said i used to live in Mansfield .if I get accepted.....let the games begin!

They were out this way organizing a group in South Hadley. There was an open recruiting meeting that I had hoped to go to just to observe but I had some sort of conflict and could not make it.

In the group , less than a minute, simple questions, why do you want to be a member, answer , to reconnect with old friends from Mansfield. Do you live in Mansfield now present or past?

In the group , less than a minute, simple questions, why do you want to be a member, answer , to reconnect with old friends from Mansfield. Do you live in Mansfield now present or past?

Do they get specific, like where did you live?

6500 members, it is a town wide group for anything, not thinking it is that particular. Used to live on Rock st, you were my neighbor. I jumped your car once.

The group has rules, like you may not be able to do what they want to do with this anti gun thingy group, may lead to being "banned", exhiled....

I f***ing hate that group. All they do is f***ing complain about the most inane shit. "Waaahhh, I saw a coyote on my friend's facebook page, and she lives in Easton, so ITS COMING DOWN OUR STREET!!!!" f*** off with that nonsense. Stupid twats.

There is a perfect young man to infiltrate this group of moonbats named SkySoldier who lives nearby. I can just imagine the havoc he would cause over just a short amount of time as a member.

I f***ing hate that group. All they do is f***ing complain about the most inane shit. "Waaahhh, I saw a coyote on my friend's facebook page, and she lives in Easton, so ITS COMING DOWN OUR STREET!!!!" f*** off with that nonsense. Stupid twats.
A quick review of the members suggests there's at least one possible ally there. Not going to toss the name out in open forum, though.

I think that the reaction on every middle-class town's FB page has been the same . . . soccer moms that drink the Kool-Aid want to ban all guns and then shootings will never happen anymore. When you tell them that criminals will never give up their guns they say "yes, but they won't be able to steal more guns from irresponsible gun owners".

You can't win against this crowd. We are in for a rough ride here and I fully expect that a new gun ban in MA is a very distinct possibility. Jim/GOAL is going to have to really work 24x7 to stop our legistraitors from screwing all us legal gun owners.

they should just change the names of all schools....public and private......kindergarten though college...

Lets just call them VLC's or "Victim Learning Centers".

“But come down hard on anyone who traffics guns illegally”

Watch Law and Order much? What happens when it is the .gov that traffics the weapons illegally or the state that doesn’t want to prosecute gun crimes. How about when it is an illegal alien who traffics guns, if they get reported they get deported so let the crime go.

Got into it with my barber or ex barber yesterday over his they should outlaw ar and aks. My comment was the criminals will not turn them in. He said well, you have to start somewhere. My statement was so you make them turn them in and those that don’t are felons? So your idea on how to stop criminals from shooting up places is to make 10s of millions of people instant felons! Brilliant. How about this...since most mass shooters are democrats...just ban democrats from having guns....simple.

Last edited:
Mansfield has never struck me as the smartest group of people. They drive like poop. The whole school complex thing and such. At least they have some decent restaurants, the "mall" and MF&G.

Got into it with my barber or ex barber yesterday over his they should outlaw ar and aks. My comment was the criminals will not turn them in. He said well, you have to start somewhere. My statement was so you make them turn them in and those that don’t are felons? So your idea on how to stop criminals from shooting up places is to make 10s of millions of people instant felons! Brilliant. How about this...since most mass shooters are democrats...just ban democrats from having guns....simple.

You have a barber that gets into political BS with you? lol.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom