Anti being nominated to head MSP

Asaltweapon

NES Member
With the election of Janet Mills to replace outgoing Gov LePage in Maine she has nominated a serious non 2A Portland COP to head the MSP.
This could be a serious problem for those who banked on Constitutional Carry. The #1 reason I kept my Non Res active at renewal. Hell... I’m not even sure of any carry law up here now.

Sorry I forgot the name. Long trip driving in snow and Jack has taken a stronghold on my thinking.

With the election of Janet Mills to replace outgoing Gov LePage in Maine she has nominated a serious non 2A Portland COP to head the MSP.
This could be a serious problem for those who banked on Constitutional Carry. The #1 reason I kept my Non Res active at renewal. Hell... I’m not even sure of any carry law up here now.

Sorry I forgot the name. Long trip driving in snow and Jack has taken a stronghold on my thinking.
Which is why one should spay and nueter liberals.

Laws pass through the Legislature, not by whim of the head of the MSP. Unless the Legislature revokes CC, it won't matter who heads the MSP.

Laws pass through the Legislature, not by whim of the head of the MSP. Unless the Legislature revokes CC, it won't matter who heads the MSP.
Wanta put some coin on your belief?

It’s the new boss.
Not the same as the old boss.
It was not run through the normal process. It was allowed to sit thus making it “law”.
Please tell me where it says it does not allow it to revert back to any other bullshit?

Same goes for NH.

Don’t pound your chest too quickly. It might bite your ass.

the portland chief did NOT want cc to pass. i'm very afraid of what the next 2 years will bring for my new home state. the speaker of the house is a flaming liberal. she has warned incoming democrats to not go for too much too fast as far as gun regulations. death by a thousand paper cuts will be just fine with her.

Forgive my ignorance but did LePage not run voluntarily or is there some term limit like VA has? He always seemed pretty logical to me but that’s coming from the dregs of CT politics. If he was, how did a lib Dem win from a seemlingy popular Gov?

Better than here(MA) but I wouldn't trust my future to ME, NH, or VT. Lepage put a note on election results he was signing off calling it a stolen election. Challenge was dropped. Not up on the details but it was in part due to tiered voting. Progressive ME leading the way...

Wanta put some coin on your belief?

It’s the new boss.
Not the same as the old boss.
It was not run through the normal process. It was allowed to sit thus making it “law”.
Please tell me where it says it does not allow it to revert back to any other bullshit?

Same goes for NH.

Don’t pound your chest too quickly. It might bite your ass.

Wait...what?

CC in Maine (LD 652/SP 245) passed the ME House 6/4/15, the ME Senate 6/30/15, and was signed into law by the ME Governor 7/8/15. How is that not the normal process? That law cannot be undone just because the head of the MSP is a douchebag.

In NH, CC (SB12) passed the Senate on 1/19/17, the House on 2/9/17, and was signed by Gov Sununu on 2/22/17. Again, not to be undone by anything other than Legislation.

WTF you talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Wait...what?

CC in Maine (LD 652/SP 245) passed the ME House 6/4/15, the ME Senate 6/30/15, and was signed into law by the ME Governor 7/8/15. How is that not the normal process? That law cannot be undone just because the head of the MSP is a douchebag.

In NH, CC (SB12) passed the Senate on 1/19/17, the House on 2/9/17, and was signed by Gov Sununu on 2/22/17. Again, not to be undone by anything other than Legislation.

WTF you talkin' 'bout, Willis?
Read post above.

Exactly !
Care to elaborate on when ma passes some left wing restriction law

And crows about we are “first in the nation” on msm?

Or how Boston has a complex about keeping up with nyc so they can be recognized as a “world class city” ?

One has to remember Maine as having once been part of Mass. still has many parts of the Mass Constitution in their Constitution and one of them is "Referendum Legislation" thusly the southern part of the state rules the other 2/3rds of the state.

Care to elaborate on when ma passes some left wing restriction law

And crows about we are “first in the nation” on msm?

Or how Boston has a complex about keeping up with nyc so they can be recognized as a “world class city” ?

Cities gonna city ?

It's not MA,its a virtue signaling white people thing where they think they to pass laws to save minorities from themselves.

Back
Top Bottom