1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Ant and Pest Control, Attleboro Area

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Artie, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Artie

Artie NES Member

Looking for a reputable ant and pest control company in the Pawtucket RI / Attleboro MA area. Have always had ants in the yard but now they are finding their way into the house. I have always treated the perimeter with store bought liquids (various brands) and then do the yard with granular Terro via spreader. Just not cutting it now and need the pros. What am i looking to pay for a year contract (quarterly or monthly). Thanks in advance for all recommendations.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    enbloc likes this.

2. enbloc

enbloc NES Life Member NES Member

SNAP, CRACKLE, POP!
    [​IMG]

xjma99 and Artie like this.
  3. 1776

1776 NES Member

4. Asaltweapon

Asaltweapon NES Member

Do your own pest control dot com.

Follow the instructions to the letter. Great company and products.

TurdFerguson and Artie like this.
  5. EMTDAD

EMTDAD

Ray Arce @ rx pest solutions. Took care of a yellow jackets nest in our attic a few yrs ago. Came out asap and was reasonable price if i recall.

Artie likes this.
  6. arcticzr600

arcticzr600 NES Member

Termidor sc or the generic version Taurus sc. Save your money and just get this. We had a very bad ant problem when moving into a new house. Bug guy couldn’t get them so we got termidor and after a week haven’t seen a ant in over a year. It will kill honey bees though so be careful with application

Artie and TurdFerguson like this.
  7. TurdFerguson

TurdFerguson

I second Taurus SC. Stuff took care of my carpenter ants after my last grapple truck log delivery, bald face hornets and termites that were invading a tree close to the house. Concentrate should last me for a few years and was only $40.

Artie likes this.
  8. tuna

tuna NES Member

We used to get swarms of ants when I was a kid. Dad would douse them with gasoline and light the concrete patio on fire. Spectacular!

Probably not smart, and may explain my disdain for safety.

Artie likes this.
  9. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA NES Member

Keady Pest out of Norwood. Those guys are great. Reasonable. They are very proactive. They come quarterly to check on everything. Ants, carpenter bees, mice, rats, mothers-in-law, you name it, they keep it out.

Yes, they'll travel to Attle of Borrows. Hell, they travel to the Ville of Lakes.

Keady Pest Control

Artie likes this.
  10. Asaltweapon

Asaltweapon NES Member

Is that stuff great or what!!! Saw it used at a friends camp where termites moved in and you could hear the chewing in the wall. Calls a pro in who really enjoyed his job and killing stuff. He says to us watch this as he fires up some smoke machine loaded with that stuff. They were crawling out of holes in the siding we couldn't even see and falling dead to the ground. It was too cool to watch. He showed me the bottle and of course I had to have some. I've since bought other stuff not as potent for other tasks related with bugs and have been very happy.

Spiders and cluster flys be damned. Eliminated about 90% of that problem last year and will work on getting to the places I didn't bother with this year.

Artie likes this.